Same day issueance of AP/EAD at Boston

RM2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi Anyone know whether Boston issuing AP or EAD same day? If not how long it is taking to get AP? Where should one apply VSC or Boston. I am in Massachusetts (boston suburb)

Thanks,
Srini

Frriend of mine got same day AP and EAD from Boston just 2 days back. What he told me was, he went their in person, took the appointment and waited for 8 hrs ... hope this helps.

best time to reach boston INS

Nov2001
Thanks for your reply. Did your friend reached late? I have a kid 3 months old I am wondering does he has to suffer in cold if we reach there early.

EAD at Boston INS

Hello,

Try to go there as early as possible, be at the gate aroun 7:45. Enter through the side gate (on the right side, there are two gates, you can enter through the rear gate on right side). The queue is shorter.

*** You go through the security check and carry only the things which can pass through airport ***

They issue only 100 tokens every day for EAD, I have no idea about AP, so go early. If you get a token number like 90, be prepare to stay till 4 p.m.

Once you get the forms checked and receive the token, you can go to the second floor cafe. Which is quiet and comfortable. I carried a laptop and watched a movie.

You can go down once in a while to check how long it is going need to get your EAD. I was told that Fridays are busy and I guess third Friday INS closed

You can park at the Govt center parking just next to the INS.

All the best. Hope this helps.

cru.

EAD/AP at INS boston

Hi,
Ins the local INS ant Boton still taking applications for new EAD/AP or just accepting renewals of EAD/AP?
Also there have been several reports( one as rcent as last week) that they are no longer accepting ead/ap applications if 485 has been pening at VSC.

Can anyone please update theirs /their freind's latest experiece/info on this if this is true or just another report.

I have received my 485 notice and am trying to decide if I can go to local INS for EAD or need to apply at VSC. Please note that mine is not a renewal.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EAD/AP at INS boston

Hi,
Ins the local INS ant Boton still taking applications for new EAD/AP or just accepting renewals of EAD/AP?
Also there have been several reports( one as rcent as last week) that they are no longer accepting ead/ap applications if 485 has been pening at VSC.

Can anyone please update theirs /their freind's latest experiece/info on this if this is true or just another report.

I have received my 485 notice and am trying to decide if I can go to local INS for EAD or need to apply at VSC. Please note that mine is not a renewal.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Can I get EAD/AP from Boston even If I am not from boston area but close to Boston

I am from NY state, 130 miles away from Boston. and waiting for EAD approval ( first time) and Is it possible to get temporary EAD from Boston office? What is the minimum criteria to go there and what they check it. I want my EAD ASAP. Thanks for ur inputs.

EAD AP at boston INS

hd been to boston INS 2 days ago and found out that, boston INS office has stopped accepting applications for EAD / AP effective 5 Feb 03. this is due to procedural changes mandated by INS headquarters. applications for EAD / AP need to be mailed to the INS service center processing your application for permanent residence...

does anyone know how much time it takes to get an AP from vermont service center? my wife needs to travel to india during APR end.