salary requirements for job offer letter for i-485

g2p2

Registered Users (C)
Hi:

Could someone help me please? Candidate working on H1 with a much lower salary than the salary mentioned in Labor/I-140. eligible to file i-485 in May. what are the requirements for job offer letter for i-485 filing for such codition? (what information should be there on the letter)? Specifically, does the employer need to mention the salary? If so, which salary - present lower/H1 salary or future higher salary subject to I-485 approval?

Please help!

Offer Letter

Hi:

Could someone help me please? Candidate working on H1 with a much lower salary than the salary mentioned in Labor/I-140. eligible to file i-485 in May. what are the requirements for job offer letter for i-485 filing for such codition? (what information should be there on the letter)? Specifically, does the employer need to mention the salary? If so, which salary - present lower/H1 salary or future higher salary subject to I-485 approval?

Please help!

I think the the salary on labor is the amount that should be indicated on the offer letter. From my understanding this will be the supposed amount you will be receiving when you get your greencard.