!! Salary increase after filing 140/485 concurrently !!

VMJ

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am going to join a new company which has an approved labor.They will file I-140/I-485 based on an the approved labor.What will happen if my salary goes up after I file I-140/485.

Will there be an issue with INS if the difference between my salary and the salary mentioned in Labor is around 30 to 40 %.

Do you think I should not take the salary increment and wait till I get green card (which might take around 2 years ).I'll loose the increment for 2 years and will have to live with less salary in that case.

Please let me know if anyone is in the same boat and is facing this situation.Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks !!

As long as it's "natural progression", I don't believe there's an issue. Your job duties cannot dramatically change (ie, from engineer to manager) however. Note that salary going below LC level is a problem though, not the other way round.

Thats whatmy opinion too, Salary lower than in LC is problem, more salary is no problem at all, I confirmed that from lawyer and I am also in similiar situation. So I think Go for it