Salary data

prang

Registered Users (C)
I remember long time back , somebody had posted a link to a website that had the salary information for employers/employee along with their salary data , once the GC was approved. Wondering if the link is still active and if it still continues to display private information such as salary etc.

cmr,
I did get approved around May of last year. Received Bunch of RFE's mostly Birth Certificate and Employment based. Wife's was xferred to local office and took about 4 more additional months to be approved. We got married 15 days prior to me submitting my paper work. I guess that could have been the reason for the Xfer. Got the plastic card as well in about 4 months from approval

I am not sure about the Salary issue. Hang in there if yours has not been approved yet. Good luck with your case.

I am still bumed out that the private information is available on public site. I think I sent an email or something regarding this. I might have to send it again

Thanks

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DOCUMENTATION YOU
PROVIDED AT LOCAL INS OFFICE WHEN YOUR WIFE CASE
TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL INS ???

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DOCUMENTATION YOU
PROVIDED AT LOCAL INS OFFICE WHEN YOUR WIFE CASE
TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL INS ???

Thej,
If I remember correctly , the specify the documents that you have to have in your possesion for the interview. Let me see. I remember the marriage certificate , utility bills, joint bank statements, My wifes employment letter , few snaps from our wedding album, her passport , EAD's and Advance Parole. Please don't consider this an all inclusive list. I might have forgotten to include a few cause its been a while since the interview. Ofcouse , please dont forget the most important thing. The interview letter itself.