Salary 35 percent higher than LC. Is it OK for AC21?

anand pandey

Registered Users (C)
Does it matter if Salary is more than 35% over the salary mentioned in LC? Designation is different but job description is same as mentioned on the LC. The new company is pretty stable and is among top 10 s/w house in USA. One of my friends want advise on it. Early advise highly appreciated. Regards,
-Anand :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your friend is getting overpaid he needs to donate some moni to some good cause...like beer drinking charity...

btw if the company is doing sooo good that he is getting over paid can we pass your some resumes...:D :D :D....

that mite help your friend coz he would need to take salary cut and will be perfectly fine with his GC....

Originally posted by anand pandey
Does it matter if Salary is more than 35% over the salary mentioned in LC? Designation is different but job description is same as mentioned on the LC. The new company is pretty stable and is among top 10 s/w house in USA. One of my friends want advise on it. Early advise highly appreciated. Regards,
-Anand :confused: :confused:

Kindly advise on risk involved on AC21 for significantly higher salary

Currently this poor guy has been heavily under paid. This offer is from publicaly traded top 10 software house and he needs immediate advice before he makes decision in a day or two maximum. His I-485 is pending more than 13 months now. Current employer willing to continue GC processing as well. Early reply highly appreciated. Regards,
-Anand :confused: :confused: :confused:

anand pandey,

PLEASE click on the above posted links for answers. They will answer your questions, if after reading them you have doubts then go ahead and post here.

Your help and assistance in making this great forum better will be greatly appreciated!

Attorney informed INS about his withdrawal

My friend resigned from GC processing company (mutually agreed)and joined his new company last week. The Attorney of the previous company is also the employee of his previous company. The previous employer and the Attorney have confirmed and informed my friend that they want to continue his GC processing because they expect/want my friend to return in near future. But Attorney of the previous employer has already informed INS that he is no longer representing my friend because of conflict of interest.

Kindly advise what my friend should do. The Attorney is not willing to disclose Job Description etc without the previous employer's approval. The previous employer is telling that we expect you to return and want to continue you GC processing. Early reply highly appreciated. Regards,
-Anand :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: