SafeNH is Approved (9/18/07)

SafeNH

Registered Users (C)
I am delighted to share my I485 approval.
Just to let you know I never sent a letter/email to anybody; although I was planning on sending to congressmen next week.
It is my 10th Year in US and long journey into GC process. Below is the email I received from CRIS.
I am thankful for Rajiv Khanna for hosting this portal. Its been tremendous help for the entire immigration community.

Thanks,
SafeNH

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I am delighted to share my I485 approval.
Just to let you know I never sent a letter/email to anybody; although I was planning on sending to congressmen next week.
It is my 10th Year in US and long journey into GC process. Below is the email I received from CRIS.
I am thankful for Rajiv Khanna for hosting this portal. Its been tremendous help for the entire immigration community.

Thanks,
SafeNH

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations. I am also waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open

Labor-> 01/2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> April 2005
I-485 AD -> 09/??/2007 ??????????????????waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open
Transfer-> VSC->NSC June 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.
I was really looking forward for the approvals, I had lost my hopes after Oct 2007 VB.
Malik_Labor, I somehow had a feeling this morning you will be approved very soon and I saw your approval thread in just few minutes.
I am happy for both you Malik's for your approvals. I guess its a Ramadan gift for all who got recent approvals.
I wish and pray for all the old timers to get approved ASAP.

Cheers and have Fun.

SafeNH

Congratulations !!!

I would like to know are they approving the case with like you . I am waiting for my approval i have a PD of 10/01. I have very old PD but still did not get approved.

any comment will be appreciated.

Congratulations !!!

I would like to know are they approving the case with like you . I am waiting for my approval i have a PD of 10/01. I have very old PD but still did not get approved.

Retrogression shouldn't be a problem for you, you'll be current in OCT also. May be name check is pending, just may be.

Did you mean you had LUD 09/01? If your NC is cleared you should be getting it sometime before Oct.
Many RFE cases are approved within weeks after they receive them and in your case PD is not a issue either and you had a LUD in 08/28 which adds up to the chances.
I wish you Good luck and hop to see your approval post soon.

Cheers!
SafeNH
Congratulations !!!

Ramadan Gift!

Thanks guys.
I was really looking forward for the approvals, I had lost my hopes after Oct 2007 VB.
Malik_Labor, I somehow had a feeling this morning you will be approved very soon and I saw your approval thread in just few minutes.
I am happy for both you Malik's for your approvals. I guess its a Ramadan gift for all who got recent approvals.
I wish and pray for all the old timers to get approved ASAP.

Cheers and have Fun.

SafeNH

Yes,
A nice Eid gift too, for you, me and malik_labor....hahahahaha

Received Ordered Card Production email today (9/19/07); hopefully, will have the card sometime next week.... will keep updating.

Cheers!
SafeNH