Sad reply from my lawyer

hotwinca

Registered Users (C)
Here is the email from my lawyer today, so sad.
I think we need to begin to have some activities like getting together in front of immigration office to attract the damn BICS
and the media's attention. otherwise we are just waiting for death... do not put hope on them like tomorrow they will move any more.

******* Reply from the lawyer*************
The other day I called CSC inquiry a case for another client and was told that they were not processing I-485 right now and didn’t know when it would resume.

Best Regards,

Iris

-----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: EAD
Thanks for the information about my EAD Approval.

The I-485 have not moved for more than 8 months already ,

can Immigration lawyers do something against that?

thanks

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Just see this baord and you will see that some people are still getting approved.
My company lawyer refused to help me with faxes or email inquiry. I am suspecting that your lawyer doesn't care either.

nor do they care

since they collect their fee upfront from companies while applying for 485 and then they get added bonus when we renew EAD and AP, they would never want us to get approved.

Lawyers are annoyed by answering questions on 485 .. since they dont have much positive to say .. they blurt out something to discourage you from asking further questions, I guess ..

because, you see many (not many really :eek: ) approvals in Kashmir's data ..

-------
eventually

just because jit is not moving doesnot mean that BCIS is not working. They have approved 89 cases in four days (kashmir report from 6/16-6/20). They are working. for some strange reasons they are not processing chronologically.