*** Sad News --- Class Certification Denied ***

Clearly from what I see the name check delay is not always the same across for all the petitions for I-485. I see that so many of you got the name check within months and some years. I really like to know how FBI figure it out? They said it might due to similarity of names and how some Chinese names are harder due to the way they spell their name. But still, there are just no standards in how FBI is handling our case....that is so important to our life and our family's life. We have to pretty much postpone everything in wait of this so called "security check" and under their mercy. It had put a lot of strains in our new marriage of 9 months. Stress sets in each time we have to consider doing anything like traveling and moving. We so being restricted but for what reason and to what extend?

I read the success story of a few lucky and valiant one who went to their congressman and fellow politician to help. However, I do not have the luxury of this level of support. Nor do I have the funds to hire a lawyer to fight for my case. So what else is left to do but wait. I just hope the government won't change any more regulations to make thing more complicated and more confusing for all... including their of staffs that is handing our case.

I have one more complaint that you all might have experiences some point in time which I will have pretty soon. How the $#@%! that ones finger printing becomes expire?! Our hair might turn gray and put on extra blubber while waiting for the name check to be approved. BUT my fingers will remain the same till the day I die. I am really questioning the intelligence of these "agencies" (not to name names but you know who you are) that is entrusted to look into our case and put thousands of lives in their hands.

Regretfully

Clearly from what I see the name check delay is not always the same across for all the petitions for I-485. I see that so many of you got the name check within months and some years. I really like to know how FBI figure it out? They said it might due to similarity of names and how some Chinese names are harder due to the way they spell their name. But still, there are just no standards in how FBI is handling our case....that is so important to our life and our family's life. We have to pretty much postpone everything in wait of this so called "security check" and under their mercy. It had put a lot of strains in our new marriage of 9 months. Stress sets in each time we have to consider doing anything like traveling and moving. We so being restricted but for what reason and to what extend?

I read the success story of a few lucky and valiant one who went to their congressman and fellow politician to help. However, I do not have the luxury of this level of support. Nor do I have the funds to hire a lawyer to fight for my case. So what else is left to do but wait. I just hope the government won't change any more regulations to make thing more complicated and more confusing for all... including their of staffs that is handing our case.

I have one more complaint that you all might have experiences some point in time which I will have pretty soon. How the $#@%! that ones finger printing becomes expire?! Our hair might turn gray and put on extra blubber while waiting for the name check to be approved. BUT my fingers will remain the same till the day I die. I am really questioning the intelligence of these "agencies" (not to name names but you know who you are) that is entrusted to look into our case and put thousands of lives in their hands.

Regretfully

Ur feelin is so hurt, I 've been waitin since 3years, married to us citizen, been through 2nd interview and finaly received a notice for second Fingerprint to process my pendin I-485, that have already done ( without signature and without picture, just all my ten fingers ) since two week ago, but still have nothin from uscis.

I am crossin my hands and waitin for the next step !

Uscis dont really care about us, they just care about the money we spend to renew EAD and AP every year !

It is really sad to see that the court denied the class action. I am new to the forum. I have a similar case. I am a US citizens married to a non-US since November 2002! His I 485 is still pending since them. We tried all aspects, letters, e-mails, phone calls, no reply.... My husband renews his work permit yearly. Did his fingerprints and got them cleared, Did the first interview back in November 2004! Still waiting! How long should we wait! How long does it take them to clear someone's name. My husband status was an active student prior to our marriage. He recently graduated and persuing another degree. We still needs to pay foreign tuition since he does not have his GC! Tired of waiting!
N.B. a friend of my husband came on some work permit visa to work for Al Hurra TV station (sponsored by the government) got his green card in less than a year!

Finally, approved, for all of the reste, just be patient

I have update, after giving my 2nd FP I send to uscis an inquiry a month later July 16 2007 and today july 19 I saw update on both pending I-131 and I-485 and this is the messag on my I-485 :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 19, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I wanna think everybody in this forum, specially GC-lover, and skave and other member of the forum. I wish to all of U who stil waitin to be patient and pray !

Thank U everybody