• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Sad DV 2006 interview

buttercup3358

Registered Users (C)
My mom's husband was scheduled to interview the first week of Jan. My mom, her husband and the two kids went to interview. They did not have an affidavit of support, my mom's income was sufficient supposedly. At the the interview, they asked each person very few questions, they made the minors sign a paper saying that they would not get married while they process the application. Toward the end they said that my sister's birth certificate was not in the right format and to bring it next time. Later, they said that according to the record my stepfather had had "some problems". They did not specified. They were told that they were going to get a call for a secnd interview, and at that time they should bring any missing documnets (the birth certificate). A week later, they called my stepfather at work with a new date, the interview was scheduked two days after they contacted him. At this interiew they did not require everyone to be present. My mom, and stepdad went, my mom was not allowed in the interview. Finally after waiting for over three hours they said he was denied and since his application was the primary, automacally the rest of the family was disqualified. Form my familythe dv was a big waste of money and time.

Hi Buttercup3358,

I'm sorry to hear about your family's DV interview experience. Where did the interview take place?

so sorry

I am so sorry , you made me sad in the bigining of the day for all the day
may be you will be more lucky next year and try to find out why

GOD help you