Sacramento Timeline

luo said:
I couldn't find the receipt number on the back of my check. there is no such number like WAC xx-xxx-xxxxx. or any alike number:-( All the numbers are banking number and route numbers.
It will be handwritten in the front of the check minus the 0's WAC's and -'s

A little update

N400 mailed for me and my wife: 7/29/2006
N400 received by them : 7/31/2006 (deliver confirmation)
PD (Priority Date) on Receipt : 7/31/2006
Cheque cashed by them : 8/3/2006
Notice Date on Receipt : 8/8/2006
Receipt received by me : 8/12/2006
FP letter received by me : 8/16/2006
Notice Date on FP notification : 8/12/2006
FP Appointment Date : 8/17/2006 (Just one day after received)
and Done 8/17/2006

Interview Letter Notice Date : ?/??/????
Interview Letter Received : ?/??/????
Interview date : ?/??/????
Oath letter date : ?/??/????
Oath ceremony : ?/??/????

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestions for upcoming interview

Dist Off: Sacramento
6/19/06: N-400 Mailed
6/22/06: Priority Date
6/22/06: Notice Date
7/14/06: FP Notice Date
7/24/06: FP Date
9/03/06: Interview Notice Date

10/16/06: Interview Date
?: Oath Date [from DJ1's post, I'll assume 10/26 given that it's next avail]

I am really happy that I found a Sacramento thread, I have been trying to see what others have been seeing in Sacramento. Does anyone have any tips for my upcoming interview? DJ1, what did you take to the interview and what was requested by the officer? Anyone else have any comments or suggestions for Sacramento? Thanks

Hi,
just be ready with 96 questions that are given also do not be late be on time i have seen some guys were late and officer was really annoyed.for documents go to
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=197782&page=1&pp=15
link.Good luck.Oath will be on 10/26/06 i am waiting for oath letter
Good luck
Soft_Rock said:

?: Oath Date [from DJ1's post, I'll assume 10/26 given that it's next avail]

I am really happy that I found a Sacramento thread, I have been trying to see what others have been seeing in Sacramento. Does anyone have any tips for my upcoming interview? DJ1, what did you take to the interview and what was requested by the officer? Anyone else have any comments or suggestions for Sacramento? Thanks

hi,
did u get oath letter.Please let me know when u receive it.I am still waiting.
thanks.
eyarlaga said:
Service Center:CSC
DO : SACRAMENTO
N-400 mailed : 05/17/06
Check Cashed: 5/24
PD : 5/31
FP Date: 6/22
Interview Notice Received:8/21
Interview Date:9/25 (Had interview today. In & out within 10mins)
Oath Notice Received:xxxx
Oath Date:10/26/06 (I was told at the interview today)

Just checked the online status for 20 sequential numbers around my case number, some of them has disappeared from online which means sent to local DO for interview based on the comments in this forum. The numbers seem random selected.

luo said:
Just checked the online status for 20 sequential numbers around my case number, some of them has disappeared from online which means sent to local DO for interview based on the comments in this forum. The numbers seem random selected.

yeah, i have also tried that before getting interview letter, but when my status disappeared i got interview letter next day.Good luck!!

I also got oath letter on oct 5th.Oath is on oct 27th.

Completed my interview today!

?: Oath Date [from DJ1's post, I'll assume 10/26 or 10/27 given that it's next avail]

I was told by the interviewing officer that there would be 2 oaths next week 26th and 27th; she said that she does not know which one I may get but that I should look forward to the letter. I am waiting!!!

Where is your Oath location?

Hi DJ and eyarlaga, Where is your oath ceremony located? Like I mentioned in my last posting, the officer told me that there will be two oaths (one of the 26th and another on the 27th). I wanted to know whether one is at a court and the other would be at Crest Theater.

I changed my name in the process and so mine would be at US District Court on I street (I think). I am asking so that I may know when to take time off for next week for the oath.

One thing that I failed to mention in my last posting was that my birth certificate was requested but I was lucky and it was already on my file. I'll recommend that anyone going for interview make it a point to take it along. Regards

hi,
yeah this time there are 2 oaths mine is on 27th october @ court house
@ 8 am .my dad's oath is on 26th october @ 2.15 pm at same place.
good luck
Soft_Rock said:
Hi DJ and eyarlaga, Where is your oath ceremony located? Like I mentioned in my last posting, the officer told me that there will be two oaths (one of the 26th and another on the 27th). I wanted to know whether one is at a court and the other would be at Crest Theater.

I changed my name in the process and so mine would be at US District Court on I street (I think). I am asking so that I may know when to take time off for next week for the oath.

One thing that I failed to mention in my last posting was that my birth certificate was requested but I was lucky and it was already on my file. I'll recommend that anyone going for interview make it a point to take it along. Regards

Now a U.S Citizen

9/03/06: Interview Notice Date :) :)
11/03/06:Oath Notice :) :) :)
11/21/06: Oath Date
11/21/06: Became U.S Citizen :D :D :D :D

Wow. I took the oath at sacramento today as well. When was your oath ceremoney? Mine is 12:30.

Jack

:D

Soft_Rock said:
9/03/06: Interview Notice Date :) :)
11/03/06:Oath Notice :) :) :)
11/21/06: Oath Date
11/21/06: Became U.S Citizen :D :D :D :D

Hi Cajack, Mine was also at 12:30 PM in Sacramento. They were very organized and I really liked the way it was carried out, especially given that Social Security Administration was present to facilitate the cross over.

I went to SFO today to obtain a passport...I applied for it today and got it today as well @ 3:00 PM. Congratulations :D

Yeah, it was very wonderful experience yesterday. I applied passport from post office right on the same I street yesterday. You must have a trip come up within next couple of weeks. Usually, passport agency will not allow you apply in person over there unless you show the proof that you have a trip come up.

Congraduation to you too and good luck,

Jack

Soft_Rock said:
Hi Cajack, Mine was also at 12:30 PM in Sacramento. They were very organized and I really liked the way it was carried out, especially given that Social Security Administration was present to facilitate the cross over.

I went to SFO today to obtain a passport...I applied for it today and got it today as well @ 3:00 PM. Congratulations :D

N400 Sacramento Family Based

Hey Guys,
I filled with follwoing dates:
Aug 1, 2006: Filled N400
Aug 12, 2006: Finger Print Done
Aug 16, 2006: LUD
????? for Interview till today 13 Dec,2006
I wonder how long it takes, as i most case it only took 2 months, i there someone i should contact, i donot know where my interview letter is stuck at ?????? :confused:

My N400 timeline

Hello Friends,
Thanks for sharing your N400 progress - it has been very helpful.
I have just submitted my N400 application and thought I would post my progress here.

N400 Mail Date : 12/11/2006
N400 Priority Date : 12/13/2006
FP Notice Date : 12/22/2006
FP Date : 01/02/2007
IL Date : ??? (I do not understand the delay)
I called FBI and they confirmed that the finger prints were cleared the same day as finger printing. I took a infopass and visited Sacramento center and they say they are waiting for FBI checks. Is there something that I am missing?