rzrbck\'s May Approval Information is faked!!

Jet Li

Registered Users (C)
My friend\'s RD is May 7, ND is July 30.
EAC-01-234xxxxx
Please be careful when you read some sick guy\'s fake message.
Don\'t be fooled by them.

rzrbck - 09:45am Feb 5, 2002 EST

Checked the automated system yesterday and was surprised !!

Here are my details:

VSC EAC 01-171-xxxxx, EB3, India
PD : Sept 27, 1997
RD: May 8, 2001
ND: May 15, 2001
FP: Dec 8, 2001
AD: Feb 1, 2002

Had been working on H-1B extension since May 2001. Also, have EAD & Advance Parole.

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I\'m glad that the process is finally over.

Jet Li-You are fake too !!

I remember your fake messages two months back !! You are BM_GC too,during March 01 approvals.

Remember Chapdin,t_t_t .I should get them back for you

Why do you do this ? Haven\'t you got your GC ?

I am sick of explaining this to people that EAC number is according to you notice date.

Your ND is July 30 and EAC-01-234xxxxx. So if you go back and take 63(234-171) working days back, May 15th sounds ok to me.
I am not saying that it is fake and I am not saying its true either. But I don\'t find any reason not to believe him. Although I do think he may have messed up his RD. Rememeber his lawyer is Fragomen Del. That makes me think that he may be working for some big company as Fragomen Del deals mostly with corporates, like in my case IBM. To get information from them is not that easy as there is lot of procedural things involved and we have to go through our immigration dept(of IBM). They are damn good lawyers but the problem is that we can not contact them directly without involving our own IBM immigration dept and sometimes it messes up like it happened with one of my colleague. I sincerely think there is no reason to say its fake.
Hope it explains little bit.

ND July 30 EAC-01-234

My ND is Jul 12. my EAC # is EAC-01-222-*****. If middle three digits depend on ND, Jul 30 ND can\'t have 234 as middle three digits.

Either the Jul 30 ND is wrong or there is some thing else involved.

Hello, just to share

My ND Aug 14 and EAC 01 245, exactly 15 numbers more than u meaning INS counts all days not just work days!

I won\'t say the approval is fake.

rzrbck\'s May Approval Information sounds real to me.

It\'s possible that they mailed the I-485 package and it reached INS in April, but INS entered RD as the day they processed the mail(in May). It happened to me in another type of case.

Congratulations to those lucky ones and good luck to those waiters.

the criteria is that if it is "computer work day" it is counted otherwise not. Computer wo

on a day, then it becomes "computer work day". So normally Sundays are not workday. But remember in April/MAy, due to the strike by contractors in VSC mail room, the work was piled up. so they were working overtime and weekends to clear the pile up. That\'s why it is counting alldays during that period. I read this on some INS website itself. not an overheard thing.

you cannot say that its not fake for even Feb cases. ther is no way you can gaurantee anything on th

mfb! you are just right!

This is my case: EAC 01-234-xxxxxx
PD: 31/12/99
RD: 05/14/01
ND: 07/30/01
FP: 30/11/01

Your calculation is right. By the way, where does the 171 come from?

No Title

that\'s right SAM111.

I am here. watch out JetLi and other sickos. donot come, you creepy crawlies. let the good people rest in peace and you can in the meanwhile waste your lifetime on a message board trying to fool people.

what a loser!!!