ruxrux approved - wac02-103

Congrats,

Looks like USCIS got tired of your patience. It seems that the more interesting one's background(I mean in a legal way) is, the more delay there is.
You literally earned your GC..
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Congratulations! Good Luck to you and your family. I totally understand how you feel. But you will start feeling better about this, once you realise you donot have to check status anymore. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much, everyone. I am really glad this is over.

Although, CIS could have theoretically made it even more painful by issuing a 2nd RFE, for my TD shot because I never got it either.

I am going to continue scanning Feb02 and my part of project pinnacle_man. If at one point in the future I can't contribute any more, I am willing to pass on the source code of the report software to whoever is interested.

Congratulations on your approval.
Forgive(if possible) and forget USCIS for now.

novis

Congratulations !!
It's so great.
ruxrux said:
...This forum made its best to make it less so, therefore thanks I140, Kashmir, pinnacle_man, ..
My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Good for you ruxrux! I've read a lot of your posts here and I really appreciate the work you done for the community.

I know the feeling you are talking about. I thought I would be very excited too but it turns out to be the biggest non-event when I got the approval emails.

However, it did feel good when I turned in all my I-94, EAD, AP and approval notice when I went stamping. For many years, we have to carry all these documents around and constantly worry about which one needs to be renewed. I went in with a folder full of papers and came out with my stamped passport only :) I am sure you will feel good next time you come to a POE and don't need to go into a secondary inspection office.

Been following your case. Glad to hear you got it. I think you start feeling it later. Right now you're just numb, but I tell you a big pressure has been lifted.

See you in the citizenship thread in 5 years :)