RUSH greencard

A

ankitkiko

hey guys, there was this rush green card in like december of 2005, and u had 2 be over 21 to apply for it, and i know someone and he even got a green card in a month, so i guess what im trying to say here is that we all need to look for new laws that come out like this. theres this law that starts on april 1st of 06, where students can apply for work, u get an h1b1 visa, dont know if it helps, but consider an attorney. so if anyone finds a low please post a reply in this site. thankyou

ill do my best to explain this, but i know this person who was illegal, and a new law came out in december of 2005, where illegal people got freen cards in like one month, and he did, he doesnt have 2 go bk to india after 2 yrs or 5 yrs or anything like that. and ppl are saying this will come back again, so just wanna say HEADS UP people, and let me know if i can help u further., my email is kiko11@rediffmail.com, and pls in the heading line put "immigrationportal" so i dont think its spam.

you must be "legal" to even file. so perhaps for children of hb1/2 people or interntaional students. but not for illegals.

i think i understand wht u r saying inqisitor, but not quite. that man who filed was illegal, and alot of illegal immigrants filed for it and got green card in a month. its even real, lol, he had to take oath, and fingerprinting stuff and so on.

WOW! And I'm stuck here in my H1B... outrageous!
so ankitkiko, how do I get plugged into track if this thing will come back again? I've exhausted my 6 years of H1B to apply for GC right now. So any info like this will be like a MIRACLE for me.
Thanks for the heads up!

hey lost, there are certain limitations, like u have 2 be 21 or over, and stuff im not very sure about. this happened in florida, so if someone u know lives around there then ask once in a while, and also they could post in on www.uscis.gov, or http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html so people are saying that some new kinda law just like that or similar is going to come out withing the next few months, so keep looking, and keep posting.

Any info on this? I know quite a few people that could benefit from this, they are turning 21 next few months and living in florida. But attorneys and in the embassy in miami have not heard about this. Maybe it is a mirage in the sahara?

i dont know where exactly to find this, ive tried uscis, and nvc, and even call lawyers and talk to them and they say u missed the deadline which was like dec 30th 05, and they say it'll come back or something similar will soon be back, because us needs tax money, haha, actuallly i found this site while i was googling for this new law, its called rush h1b1 greencard, so im going to call lawyers up on monday and c what this is all about and who is eligible, and i will post my finding in this thread. so make sure to chck back. theres no other information i can give about thish rush green card thingy, sry, u guys can im me in aim/aol at ankitkiko, and im usually on alot.