Rupnet has some posting for I-140 under

I saw one I-140 approval listed under

I-485 approval making that makes confusing and gives false sense of NSC bulk approvals. We just need to sort out on our own. under username MANISHA it is I-140 approval.

What is Rupnet

I am new here. is any of you can tell me what is Rupnet or the URL of Rupnet.

Thanks

PL. READ.........

Regarding the username "MANISHA" at rupnet, the user was contacted to clarify whether its an I140 or I485 approval.
The user has modified his record on 2/3/03 indicating its an I-140 approved on 1/30/03 as suggested by the "I140 recd Date".

You can view the I40 details of users in a month RD by clicking "Sorting preferences" and checking the I-140 box.
Now if you goto any month RD you'll see the data along with
the I-140 recvd dates.

To avoid this in future, I will change the feild "AD" to "I-485 AD".
Any suggestions are welcome.
You can also e-mail me at rup@rupnet.com for any help.
Thanks
Greaty-k

Greaty-K, did you establish rupnet immigration sight?

It is a great work. I am not in IT but was wondering what software did you use to make this? Is this excel spreadsheet or
other html compatible? This is a great work and great service!
Are you also a I-485 candidate or you have passed through that?
Thanks.
Ghee....

yeah
Rupnet is my own domain and its basically ASP.
I made this site while I was waiting for my I-485 approval and it helped making my wait easy.
I received the same feedbacks from users of my site and decided to keep it running.
my GC got approvad in Sept 2002, by God's grace. it was an end to a long journey.
Rupnet is an automated system where users add their data after applying for 485 and update their approval later..
Everytime a person of their month's RD and year is approved, an auto e-mail is sent to him about the approval.

Wish you all good Luck...