Rupnet August 2001 data, Filers: 377 Approvals: 203 RFE's: 31 Rfe's Approved: 13

Cow Boy

Registered Users (C)
Rupnet August 2001 data, Filers:377 Approvals:203 RFE's:31 Rfe's Approved:13

Did you all see this on Rupnet ?????????????

2001-July Filers:386 Approvals:315 RFE's:48 Rfe's Approved:37

2001-August Filers:377 Approvals:203 RFE's:31 Rfe's Approved:13

I didn't know there were almost same numbers of filers in August 2001 as in July 2001, which basically means August would also take 4 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug, Sep, Oct ... filers this is not very encouraging.

Last edited by a moderator:
And above all, looks no parallel processing is going on for sept

And above all, looks no parallel processing is going on for sept,oct

RupNet data

Guys,
Don't assume anything based on the statistics. INS is beyond those. No one is able to unravel that mystery. There are some october approvals too. Just hope and pray that you get approved soon.

Rupnet data is not an unbiased sample

I dont think the data in Rupnet can be used for any statistical predictions or conclusions.

It feels better to see the numbers increasing but nothing else.

It is not a representative sample of all the applications.

Also most of August data are duplicates, People forgot userid and entered again or our diligent greaty-k entered them (I applaud his sincere efforts!)

So August numbers may not be as high as July's.

Anyway I dont know about you guys but i am friggin bored with August approvals as bored as i am with child abduction news and corporate scandals!

Relax (dont do it :D )

This may scare but it is true with my list.

AugustRD will be the peak for this month and may continue upto this December I guess. September approvals may start in September and may go to peak in October. If INS recruits more Officers, (as per some postings in this forum) to process these cases, which may happen in the new INS year which starts from October 02 -- a good thing. But there will be an INS audit for about 1 to 3 weeks in October. Don't know the impact of such audit on these I-485 process. So better not to guess anything regd the approvals.

But with the consolidated list of August filers, it is this way.

Range---> :Total Aug RD ------- Approved ---- Remaining

Aug 01-31 : ------> 531 ------------- 239 ----------- 292

Aug 01-10 : ------> 203 -------------- 94 ----------- 109
Aug 11-20 : ------> 156 -------------- 65 ----------- 91
Aug 21-31 : ------> 172 -------------- 80 ----------- 92

By this, it is clear that AugustRds are more than JulyRds. Hence may go upto December 02 unless the I-485 processing(parallel or whatever) speeds up.

Good luck to everyone.

From rupnet, nairobi, this discussion forum and immitracker. That's why I said consolidated.

Initially AugRd list started by "Bangalore Baba" and then maintained by "mycard". But I noticed in March that, people are not updating all the sites when approved, though they put the information in 1 or 2 or 3 sites and also as my predictions of INS processing failed in the initial months of this year either by RD,ND or FP or whatever, I thought consolidating the data without duplicates. Hence I did. That's how I got that statistics.

How are you sure that there is no duplications?

What the update rate for the other 2-3 sites?

kia ji

I checked it. No EAC or Fp or State coincides. If one is a duplicate entry, I just added the name to the side of already existing name. There are so many this way. Hence can tell you for sure that there are no duplicate entries. Most of the entries are from imigration portal only. I used to check them with rupnet. So if you still believe that there are some duplicate, there may be 1-10 but not more than that.

No further questions please. I have been in this forum from jan 2002 onwards.

My oh My

GC Fun waiting you sure do have a lot of free time on your hands. Not unlike me who checks this forum 3 times a day. I couldn't even comprehend such a daunting task...
Kudos to you and INS tera mu kala!!!!

gcFunWaiting, do you have a similar consolidated list for July ?
If so, how many were there in July ?
Are you saying August is more based on consolidated list for July ?

This endless wait is so damn frustrating. This forum is bitter sweet. Nowadays it is more bitter than sweet.

Hello............No need to spend 24hrs to maintain list

First of all I don't have lists of other months as I am not interested.

Some time back, "Bangalore Baba" and after him "mycard" used to maintain the AugustRD list which may be around 50 that time. Then slowly came our "greaty-k's rupnet". His Aug list seems to be with new people, different from mycard's list.

I had a discussion with "mycard" about those different entries. He said he is interested in the entries of immigrationportal only but not of any other sites. Finally on one day mycard also came into the list of AugRd rupnet. Hence I started the list for myself just to figure out how the processing is going on.

So I started for the first time on a weekend. Just made a simple table and copied the list. From then followed everyday for just new entries and approvals for just a max of 30 min. So calculate how much time will it take for copying 1 or 2 or 3 to 4 entries per day and marking the approval. So no need to spend more time to make this list. I never expected AugustRD above 500. But it is.... now. Unbelievable.