RupNet Analysis

sb_tiger

Registered Users (C)
Following is the approval trend as per RupNet. It definitely has a trend. So the older your case the higher the possibility of it getting approved-the obvious. The recent excitement/resentment over some Sept'02 cases getting approved- should be clear that- they were exceptions (lucky). About 30% of Oct'01s are still pending. 50% of Jan'02s are pending the BCISs current published processing date. So everybody needs to be realistic- it still is the BCIS- buckleup and enjoy the ride.

Oct'01- 71.49%
Nov'01- 63.38%
Dec'01- 53.27%
Jan'02- 50.71%
Feb'02- 23.85%
Mar'02- 19.52%
Apr'02- 8.17%
May'02- 7.47%
Jun'02- 17.09%
Jul'02- 7.48%
Aug'02- 8.75%
Sept'02- 2.14%
Oct'02- 1.24%
Nov'02- 0.00%
Dec'02- 2.17%

HTH
RD Sept'02

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sb_tiger
Following is the approval trend as per RupNet. It definitely has a trend. So the older your case the higher the possibility of it getting approved-the obvious. The recent excitement/resentment over some Sept'02 cases getting approved- should be clear that- they were exceptions (lucky). About 30% of Oct'01s are still pending. So everybody needs to be realistic- it still is the BCIS.

Oct'01- 71.49%
Nov'01- 63.38%
Dec'01- 53.27%
Jan'02- 50.71%
Feb'02- 23.85%
Mar'02- 19.52%
Apr'02- 8.17%
May'02- 7.47%
Jun'02- 17.09%
Jul'02- 7.48%
Aug'02- 8.75%
Sept'02- 2.14%
Oct'02- 1.24%
Nov'02- 0.00%
Dec'02- 2.17%

HTH
RD Sept'02

GOOD WORK TIGER!!!!!

Given these facts and given the fact that BCIS a*** are inef* I am not sure when we will see the light!!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF US!!!!

See also the great work some guys are doing under the tracker forum. They compile BCIS data by week and post it there - very useful.

Is it my imagination or have there been a lot of approvals lately? Let's hope this continues! :)

tracker forum

The tracker forum gives a realistic picture of USCIS processing compared to RUPNET. It is possible that people who have enrolled on RUPNET may not come back to update after approval. However trend is noticeable.

Jan 02 is 65% done and 35% pending according to the tracker forum. These numbers change with time. We should all appreciate the tremendous work that is done by tracker forum.

thank you all.

Tracker forum is right on this very same page on top.

But in the tracker forum I don't know how to get a consolidated picture- even for a single month- if anybody knows? I guess they run some software/algoritham on the BCIS site. For fiscal year 02 there are some consolidated reports but none for '03. :confused:

Yes the RupNet information may be incomplete and may not show the most accurate picture- but it does defenitely show the trend. And the trend is- be patient.

:rolleyes:

I checked the details of the tracker forum. For January'02 it says 66% complete. The catch is 66% includes only 32% approved and the rest are transferred/denied/withdrawn etc.
So if it is only 32% approved and several whoose status maybe 'unknown'- that sortof matches with 50% approved with the RupNet. :rolleyes:
HTH

transferred/withdrawn

As far as the service center is concerned the transferred cases are considered to be DONE. Their resource is not required for further processing those. Also for people whose cases are pending at service center, the interesting aspect would be how many more are still there before mine is taken up for processing. The tracker forum data gives an idea. However it is too bad for the transferred cases because they get into another endless wait.

If you take out the transferred cases out of the total cases the approved works out to about 49% for Jan'02 in the tracker- quite very close to RupNet.

So that gives us all an idea what is going on yada yada yada....

HTH