Rtd processing time

bakersf

Registered Users (C)
Hi Forum,

It seems like that RTD processing times for LPRs through asylum are taking alot longer. Right now NSC is processing cases with ND July 20, 2009 as of November 31, 2009. My case has a notice date of 09/25/09 and the USCIS average is about 3 and half months for RTD. I called USCIS to get an estimate of when I would get that RTD and the lady just kept repeating what I see on my online status and she does not know how soon I will get the RTD. I was about to hang up on her because she was so annoying and repeating stuff that I already know. So based on the information I provided, is it safe to assume that i will hopefully get rtd by the end of January 2010. That will be about 4 months of waiting for RTD.

The processing time was posted Dec 16 but is valid as of October 31st so it is a 3 month timeframe. When did you have your biometrics taken?

I applied on November 2 and hope they will get it approved as fast as they did with my GC (under two months). I am planning on going to Europe in mid January and would be good if I don't have to use my NP.

I applied on November 2 and hope they will get it approved as fast as they did with my GC (under two months). I am planning on going to Europe in mid January and would be good if I don't have to use my NP.

Hi, could you please let me know how long you had to wait for your biometrics notice? Thank you!

Thank you! And another question: did you mail paper photos along with your I-131?

I did just in case despite of the instructions. Photos do not cost much, so why the hustle. I always do my photos myself with my camera at home and than in Photoshop I make it 2x2 and than i fit 6 photos in 6x4 format and send it via e-mail to RiteAid or Walmart and they charge me for 6x4 picture which is like $0.19(not even a quarter) for 1hour photo

I did just in case despite of the instructions. Photos do not cost much, so why the hustle. I always do my photos myself with my camera at home and than in Photoshop I make it 2x2 and than i fit 6 photos in 6x4 format and send it via e-mail to RiteAid or Walmart and they charge me for 6x4 picture which is like $0.19(not even a quarter) for 1hour photo

:) You are very resourceful. Thank you for this detailed piece of advice!

Paper Photos are NOT required for RTD I-131 application. Its that straightforward

Last edited by a moderator:
so has anyone who applied around for rtd in late september received anything?

anyone who applied for rtd around september 25 received their rtd?

anyone who applied for rtd around september 25 received their rtd?

Hi bakersf,

I applied for RP in mid-September (the notice date was September 17) and was approved on December 1. I got the RP 2 or 3 days later (don't remember the exact date) via Fedex. Don't ask me why Fedex. I did not pay for the extra or send them the envelop.

The holidays season might delay processing slightly; I don't think you need to worry. I assume you should get your anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator: