RTD Mailing Time

talie777

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

just wondering if you guys remember from past experiences how long did it take for your RTDs to arrive after you receive notification from CIS that the document has been mailed to you. I got an email notice that the document was mailed to me on Friday Aug 25 and I still have not received it, and I'm suppose to leave tomorrow for my trip to Singapore. Thanks.

talie777 said:
Hi guys,

just wondering if you guys remember from past experiences how long did it take for your RTDs to arrive after you receive notification from CIS that the document has been mailed to you. I got an email notice that the document was mailed to me on Friday Aug 25 and I still have not received it, and I'm suppose to leave tomorrow for my trip to Singapore. Thanks.

Dude,

It depends on where you live. I was told my RTD was mailed out on August 18, and I did not get it until August 28. The stampe did show they mailed out on August 18 from Lincoln, NE, and I guess the 2-4 days mailing time for first class mail is "in most markets", but not including from Lincoln to New York City.

talie777 said:
Hi guys,

Give it one week time to get it or 10 days. You should expect to get it on September 05. 25th was a Friday and even if they mailed it the same day, it won't get out of the facility because of security checkings by USPS.

By Sep 05, you should have it your hand.

talie777 said:
Hi guys,

Hi

Normally when you receive a notification that your document was mail to you it can take 1 week. I had the same experience and I wait until 2 weeks since I receive the same notification, I called to USCIS and I requested they send to me again, so something happened with my address. I received a letter form Nebraska they told me that USPS couldn't delivery in my address because my name didn't appear in the mail box. So my recomendation is wait until 2 weeks and then call them. After that, I received my document 4 days later.

talie777 said:
Hi guys,

On December 7, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I don't get document today, should I need call they?

elma3751 said:
On December 7, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I don't get document today, should I need call they?

Mine was mailed December 11 and still haven't received it yet. I guess it's not unusual for NSC.

Minsk said:
Mine was mailed December 11 and still haven't received it yet. I guess it's not unusual for NSC.

exactly 14 days after you receive the email, you should get your RTD or RP.