RTD in 8 weeks

smirnoff

Registered Users (C)
Receipt Number: LIN********

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On February 15, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

my rtd nd is 12/16/06

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you request for an expedited processing? How many last updates did you get on your RTD? My ND is just 2/8 but I have 3 LUD already...

can u tell us waht it looks like?? and what it says on the outside..etc

It is color teal with letters in gold

Travel Document

(Symbol of US Department of Homeland security)

Issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Inside the color is light blue. In page #2 it is the refugee travel document Form i-571 with the pic and all the info. Under class it says "ASYLEE". It is in english and french.. In page #3 it says "United States Department of Homeland Security US Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is not a United States Passport. This travel document does not protect your residence for naturalization purposes.." blah blah blah.. and you have to sign it.
Pages 4 to 11 it says on the top "This page is for use by immigration officer"
Pages 12 to 20 it says on the top "Visas"
Pages 21 to 24 it says different kind of information in regards to the document.

Hope this helps

It is color teal with letters in gold

Travel Document

(Symbol of US Department of Homeland security)

Issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Inside the color is light blue. In page #2 it is the refugee travel document Form i-571 with the pic and all the info. Under class it says "ASYLEE". It is in english and french.. In page #3 it says "United States Department of Homeland Security US Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is not a United States Passport. This travel document does not protect your residence for naturalization purposes.." blah blah blah.. and you have to sign it.
Pages 4 to 11 it says on the top "This page is for use by immigration officer"
Pages 12 to 20 it says on the top "Visas"
Pages 21 to 24 it says different kind of information in regards to the document.

Hope this helps

So outside its the same color as previous rtd? The initial light blue one?

I don't know why they chose such ugly colors! I had another LUD today. I didn't know they work on the President's day! I am hopeful they accepted my request for expedited processing.

Is there a particular reason why they keep changing the color to this travel document. I would think it would be easier for the different countries to recognize and accept if they would just leave it at one color.

Is there a particular reason why they keep changing the color to this travel document. I would think it would be easier for the different countries to recognize and accept if they would just leave it at one color.

Someone told me the old green one looked like a Mexican Passport..

Waiting for RTD

Hi All,

I applied for an RTD on December 26, 2006 and the noticed date was January 3, 2007. I am planning on travel on April 11 to 25, 2007 but I haven't received the RTD yet. Do you think it would be save to buy the ticket now and wait for my RTD to arrive right before I leave?

Anyone arround my application date has received their RTD yet?

Thanks!