rsrgc, WAC-01-270 waiters, anybody still waiting?

ChrisSu

Registered Users (C)
rsrgc, I went to PCee list, and noticed that you had RFE. Can you share what the RFE for?

How about other waiters?

Mine is WAC-01-270-xxxxx, did FP early, AVM still play on Dec 28, 2002 processing resume....

Please advise all. Thanks.

well

The question is \'do I know\'

Just kidding

No - IIO said - you and daughter have rfe but rfe still not mailed

So waiting patiently/impatiently for rfe
I know that it will go to attorney but till date the avm plays its old song \'Dec 6 pending review\'

So I am in Limbo (stateless state, state unknown, hanging in the sky, neither on earth nor on mars)

I guess you get the drift of the message

I have very funny feelings , dont know whether to be happy that Officer has seen my file or to be sad that no news from my attorney and my avm.

Hope this Limbo period gets over soon.

I have never called iio

Do you think i should call them, and find out whether I got RFE or not? Please advise.

I am almost tempted to call the IIO but I am giving it another week

Mine is WAC-01-270-56XXX series...

Chrisu

Calling IIO will only increase the tension.

Now regarding myself The IIO told me that Your case has an RFE , Your wife - I cannot tell you because she is not near you, Your daughter has an RFE also , Also she said that the RFE has not been mailed.

Now for the life of me I cannot understand why my daughter will get rfe. The only thing I can think of is that the computer just flags my daughters case because she is classified as \'derivative benificiary\'
Hence if I get rfe - her case also gets held up untill my case is resolved.

Till date there is no RFE received by my lawyer.

Me and my family are on edge - just waiting for the RFE and for our case to move to the next step.

If we had not called IIO we would be patiently waiting.

I dont know what is better for you.

To wait without knowing where u are or to call IIO and find out something (maybe nothing further) about your case.

I hope this week CSC starts approving more cases in the 270-299 range.

PCeeTemp - AVM says processing resumed on 1/19

Hi PCeeTemp,

Finger print done on 1/15. Handle is ADS in your list. I assume PCee and PCeeTemp are the same persons.
My AVM has been updated and says Finger Print review received on 1/19 and processing has resumed on your case.

My PD is 09/99.

Rest, waiting for approval.