rollingstone approved 5/23/08

rollingstone

Registered Users (C)
Finally! After 5.5 years of never-ending backlogs and 10 years after first landing in the US, I can sing my song.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3YQqS6xhyQw&hl=en

My details:

EB-2 India, PD=Dec 2002, RD=Jul 2006.
1 RFE, 3 SRs.
Own labor, no conversion from EB-3.

Did not contact congressman/senator etc. Never even called USCIS or DOL myself. (Attorney called on my behalf to open SR).

I was scared of getting RFE for skin TB test, luckily I didn't.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all - you've been a constant source of moral support through these years. For 2006 filers, looks like they're beginning to clear the 2006 backlogs, so hang in there.

BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU, esp. those waiting from 2002, 2001 or earlier..

which center TSC or NSC. Did u have any luds. did u get approval email today.

TSC. Actually, the approval date was yesterday. I've forgotten the uscis website passwords, so haven't checked LUDs recently. Personally, I think LUDs are useless piece of information.

Rolled Stone turned Greeen

Hi Rollingstone!!!!!!!

Congrats.... enjoy the greenary.....

Yes they are some time going by 485 RD... With the exception that they are approving cases in two queues....

1) Orginal TSC filers.
2) Transfered cases into TSC....

in case 2) They are approving the cases filed in July 2006............

in case 1) They approving cases with older PDs and older RDs

Finally! After 5.5 years of never-ending backlogs and 10 years after first landing in the US, I can sing my song.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3YQqS6xhyQw&hl=en

My details:

EB-2 India, PD=Dec 2002, RD=Jul 2006.
1 RFE, 3 SRs.
Own labor, no conversion from EB-3.

Did not contact congressman/senator etc. Never even called USCIS or DOL myself. (Attorney called on my behalf to open SR).

I was scared of getting RFE for skin TB test, luckily I didn't.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all - you've been a constant source of moral support through these years. For 2006 filers, looks like they're beginning to clear the 2006 backlogs, so hang in there.

BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU, esp. those waiting from 2002, 2001 or earlier..

Congrats !
- gc_mania ( India EB2 . PD Nov.2002, RD Jul 2006, RFE from TSC on TB skin test . My stupid doctor made a mistake. Pray for me, by the time RFE is responded and AO took a look, the visa numbers don't run out for India EB2).

Thank you everyone. The cards came in today. This ends a 5.5 yr heartburn. I know how annoying it is for people who are still waiting, to see old "I got approved" threads pop up, so I won't post in these forums anymore. You will find me in the "life after green card" forums. Goodbye, and again, good luck to all of you.