RIR/EB3/Philly BEC and a DoD Contractor

obelisk

Registered Users (C)
I work for a Dept of Defense contractor, and I have a RIR case pending in the Philly BEC, PD: Sept 2003 in the EB3 catagory. Like many of you, I am also a victim of the LC process, and the BEC makes it just that much worse. I had a prior LC application, which was rejected in early 2003 due to prevailing wage issue so I had to start all over by refiling. I have been in the LC process for a total 7+ years now. If my previous LC had gone through, I also wouldn't be in the Retrogression mess we in right now. Speaking of bad luck.

At any rate, at the time of my prevailing wage determination for the new application, we kept the job discription very simple so the California EDD came back with a very low wage requirement, which we have no problem meeting.

Recently, after waiting for 2 1/2 years, I asked my congressman's office to expedite my case based on 3 letters coming from Dept of Defense, my own employer and another defense contractor (who is also my customer), the letters basically stated my importance, not only to my company, but to this country.

My question is, can the BEC use that against me (I am sure they are ticked off by now because I got my congressman involved), and say that I am not being paid correctly, because the level of my importance wasn’t disclosed during my LC application, and the wage should have been a lot higher? Also, can BEC see my previous LC application history, which was rejected because of the prevailing wage issue?