ric2, you may suffer longer than you expected.

kia

Registered Users (C)
just talk to IIO, she said due to 1. the flooding 140/485 joint application, 2. a bunch of new policys of security, 3. resign of the INS head etc., the current Sept/Oct filers may have another 6-8 months delday. According to her, there is a possiblity of freezing all 485 applic. as they did for 140 last year. So be prepared!

RIC2, what do you think?

Hope she is wrong.

what !!!!!

This is unbelievable, could'nt have been more lousy start of this week

Hahahah, why only mentions me as a suffer here. So is everyone.
This is actually what I expected! INS currently is hopeless with I140/I485 concurrent filing. They do not know what to do with this f*** policy.

Haaa. I do not feel angry anymore and be ready for everything.
I just got my new EAD which is good enough for another year.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

By the way, I do not believe that IIO will tell you in detail this kind of stuff. You are trying to play with my mind. However, what you said is partially true.

Originally posted by kia
just talk to IIO, she said due to 1. the flooding 140/485 joint application, 2. a bunch of new policys of security, 3. resign of the INS head etc., the current Sept/Oct filers may have another 6-8 months delday. According to her, there is a possiblity of freezing all 485 applic. as they did for 140 last year. So be prepared!

RIC2, what do you think?

Hope she is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one pissed IIO

you talked to, Kia! She must have been so pissed at the number of callers, or just immigrants in general, that she decided to give you a rough time. Or, it could just be the case of bad Monday morning blues -- if you did talk to her on a Monday morning that is.

May be, May be not ...

I had called about 10 days ago, but the IIO did not mention any of these. However, my attorney did mention that INS has cautioned about the delays.
While it is possible that INS could freeze I485 cases, a la I140 between Sep 2000 and May 2001, since they are already processing Sep 01, 2001 cases for I485, I am sure they will at least clear all the applicants prior to that.
Let's see.

Buddy Kia

You scared the hell out of me.

Anyways, I feel, this calm is an indication of a storm of approvals ahead.

Guys

I have a bad feeling , Kia could be right. It may not be as worse as 6-8 months, but things have come to a full stop at VSC.

Anyway, I will call up this afternoon.

Re: Guys

ms001, be sure to call and share. This is so scary.

Originally posted by ms001
I have a bad feeling , Kia could be right. It may not be as worse as 6-8 months, but things have come to a full stop at VSC.

Anyway, I will call up this afternoon.

To Kia

Please dont add to the already tense situation for those waiting. Whether true or not, you are just adding to the confusion to an already messed up policy of INS. I'm sure INS is working their asses off to finish what needs to be finished.