ric2... what is wrong with you?

patienceGC

Registered Users (C)
Why do whine so much?

Everyone here is waiting but you are acting like a kid. You post some immature comment almost everyday. It is pretty annoying.

Why do you assume that INS people dont work?

How many people on this board work 8 hours efficiently? No one does!

Everyone slacks at work. And INS is govt. so they have a reason.

So just stop torturing yourself. Once in while if you post stuff its okay... we all understand... but every single day? Cmon dude it brings everyone down!

If you are really frustrated do something constructive like bashing habib :D

Last edited by a moderator:
But ...

Our performance and productivity will definitely increase as we get our GC, but, INS should be considered to be overworking if they approve any single application during any single day!

How many people on this board work 8 hours efficiently? No one does!

Everyone slacks at work. And INS is govt. so they have a reason.

confu123... nice try

going by your arguement...

You are not effective right now because you dont have a gc. In other words you need a "change" to be more effective. What "change" do you think INS people get?? What incentive do you think they have to work faster???

Everyone goes thru the cycle. New job... more vigor... days pass by... boredom kicks in.

There are more than 75000 485's alone. Combine this with Asylum seekers... and other kinds of immigration issues... it is monumental!

They are normal people. I am sure they do as much as anyone else.

Hey Ric2 and others who are too depressed

you are not the only ones to put up with everything waiting for GC. I commute 100 miles a day on my new job. I am sticking to my job just for GC sake. I spend 4 hrs on the road on rainy days and 3 hrs on normal days commuting to work. I do not know how it is going to be on snow days in winter. I hope to get GC by then. When I joined this job, I thought I will spend only 2 hrs a day on commute till the school reopens in Sept. I had thought that I would get GC by then and I would look for a job closeby. Looking at the approval rate, I hope to get GC at least by christmas.
Oh well, if i do not get by then, i am sure i will be hoping that i get it before next spring...and life continues..
Try not checking AVM for 2 days, then increase it to 3 days...and so on. Let us see if you check only on weekends. I am sure you will be approved by then.
Cheer up..Go for a good movie..:cool:

pateintGC is no better then ric2

Infact pateintGC is one of the marked jerks of this immigration site. By reading his posting, ppl can see his true face. pateintGC is ill minded, sick jerk who like to bash ppl without having a fruitfull discussions.

Thats why I call him pateint not pateince. He really need to see mental doctor. And for good, INS should issue him a RFE or interview. I bet he will start his as usual jerking around after seeing the topics of RFE and interveiw. Ppl can figure it out why he scare interview or RFE.

Re: pateintGC is no better then ric2

Habib,

You remain the BIGGEST jerk on this site, there is not a single person who can beat you in this race.

Why are you so much in favor of RFE and Interview? Haven't you realized yet that in spite of so many RFEs and interviews not a single person has been denied of GC? Have you completely closed your brain (if you have)?

You are the most jealous jerk on this portal who don't want anybody to get GC except you.

Come on, grow up and learn to live in this world.
Originally posted by habib
Infact pateintGC is one of the marked jerks of this immigration site. By reading his posting, ppl can see his true face. pateintGC is ill minded, sick jerk who like to bash ppl without having a fruitfull discussions.

Thats why I call him pateint not pateince. He really need to see mental doctor. And for good, INS should issue him a RFE or interview. I bet he will start his as usual jerking around after seeing the topics of RFE and interveiw. Ppl can figure it out why he scare interview or RFE.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We all go thru these ordeal at some point. Just hang in there and everyone will make it. Just do something worthwhile, to keep your mind off that greencard thing, there's nothing you can do at this point as the one who holds the cards is INS. If you don't, sooner or later, you get depressed, angry, and before you know it, its already coming out of your mouth, your ears, and even your eyes, and you'll die painfully...

Just relax and dont think too much of it, it'll come and its just a matter of time.

Have a good weekend!

marwari or mawra bhut.. whatever..

I am also favor of getting a RFE or interview for myself. Are you? Do you have guts to get one? I bet not. You are also another freak scared the RFE or interview. Bcz you are another puppet of a no job show case now.. definitely you will scare for RFE or interview.. not me. If you or pateintGC or ric2 get a RFE or interview, I bet you guys will suddenly disappear from this site forever. You know what I mean..

Whatever my opinion, if you dont like it, get lost. At least interview will find your eligibility of GC.

habib

You are a complete idiot.
You don’t know English.
You cant spell! I havent see one posting where you have spelt pat'ie'nce correctly and YOU are a Friggin pharmacist! What an irony!

You are a worthless postule!

You are a social parasite… a good for nothing mistake of God!

You are incompetent and hence insecure.

You are so selfish and jealous that you want others to suffer for no reason. You unnecessarily wish that everyone should suffer seems to be pretty consistent with some people in caves of Afghanistan… is it just a coincidence that you are of the same religion? Hmmm are there different versions of the Khoran??? Or is it just your perverted interpretation?

Since you are a pharmacist I hope the FBI does a full cavity search on your and your Fu*Ked up family in relation to the Anthrax scares.

Ric2 & Habib

Ric2 and Habib are whiners. They are just John Rocker (Baseball)
type characters. They just make fools out of themselves.
If you can't wait for your green card, just leave this country, atleast INS will have 2 less to process. Habib if you think you are
geneous, then that is very much foolish of you. Computer Professionals are the ones who are contributing to this economy.
So just shut up and sit tight.

Re: marwari or mawra bhut.. whatever..

What a moron!

You can't even read right, forget about writing.

I never said I don't want RFE or Interview. In fact I would love to get one so that at least my case will be approved faster. Huh, what do you say? Well, you can't because you can't even think about somebody being happy at this thought as your brain work up to a very tiny level only.

That's why I say "You don't belong here". And one more thing, quit your job as pharmacist because you'll kill somebody someday by either reading wrong or writing wrong. :D

Originally posted by habib
I am also favor of getting a RFE or interview for myself. Are you? Do you have guts to get one? I bet not. You are also another freak scared the RFE or interview. Bcz you are another puppet of a no job show case now.. definitely you will scare for RFE or interview.. not me. If you or pateintGC or ric2 get a RFE or interview, I bet you guys will suddenly disappear from this site forever. You know what I mean..

Whatever my opinion, if you dont like it, get lost. At least interview will find your eligibility of GC.

patienceGC

I completely agree with your opinion about Habib as an individual, he deserves all he is getting and then maybe some more.

At the same time Please refrain from Generalizing him with religion, and please Refrain from associating him with the Quran.

patienceGC

You have no right to Blame any religion or Quran..

And Don't refrence the Quran in your further replies.
If HABIB is jerk then deal him in whatever way you guys want but put the subject of Quran away..

Good Luck.

GUYS..

ONE THING I DIDNT UNDERSTAND...

FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS, WHENEVER HABIB SAYS SOMETHING STUPID, IDOTIC.. WE TEND TO RESPOND BADLY..
I DONT KNOW WHY..

WHY DO WE NEED TO RESPOND TO HIM? WHY DONT WE CONSIDER HIM AS A DIRT? TREAT HIM LIKE A DIRT AND KEEP MOVING..

FROM NOW ON,, DONT RESPOND OR REPLY TO ANY OF HIS UTTERANCE..

BY RESPONDING TO HIS MESSAGE, WE ARE CONSIDERING HIM AS A PART OF THIS GROUP..

HE WILL NOT GO AWAY FROM THIS BOARD.. ATLEAST IGNORE HIM.

THATS IT..
DONT WASTE UR TIME,ENERGY AND SPOIL UR HEALTH BY SHOUTING AT HIM.. PLEASE.............

actually i didnt say anything wrong about the quaran

What I meant was that how come some members of the religion who read the same book become so evil while others do not.

Thats why I asked if there were two versions or just that some people interpret it in a perverted way... get it?

The only thing that irriatates such insane people is religion.

How many people wish that others suffer even if they dont have to gain from it?? I am so irriatated with thinking that everyone should get an RFE!

I apologize if someone mistook my comments as critical of the Quaran.

patienceGC

No need to apologise buddy, the only problem is that, once we involve relegion, then it becomes a free for all relegion bashing thread.

And people like habib are doing nothing but instigating others to get into this kind of avoidable issues.

I still agree with your opinion 100% about what habib deserves as an individual

Guys

habib is very frustrated because his/her prediction of mass RFE for Sep/Oct filers didn't happen; instead we see mass approvals. You all know how happy he was when there was one or two RFE for Sep, now with many approvals he just have to pick on someone else.
Just ignore him/her, as always, he/she knows only 3 words, laid off, jerk and fake degree.

fizk

re

I see some people here just post for sympathy. Everyone will get thier green card sooner or later, some people get hyper when they see someone got approved earlier than them. Hey there is no garuntee that green cards holders will be ejected from here, if they feel that we are unneccessary. Lets all take it easy and cool.
As for ric, he said that i was selfish, infact he is selfish and jealous. As far habib, his mail address should be
TORA BORA CAVES.
He allways dogs about people getting rfe. He will get one for sure to prove that he is mentally sane.
Rest of the peeps have a nice weekend and just relax.
Ric and habib you can shove your leg up your ass.