RGENEBLAZO Please Reply

GCSEEKERALIEN

Rgenebalzo, Please Reply To This So That I Can Ask You A Question On How Long Ittook Between The Date You Got Reply From Tsc To Senator Dole's Enquiry And Actual Approval.

Hi. I got the email from one of Senator Dole's staff few days after I sent the letter (10/9). Then he sent an email to TSC about my case and got the response on the same day (10/9) saying they (TSC) will look at the case since all the requirements for approval (FP, name check) are in proper places. After that, 20 days have passed (10/29) and I got the approvals (also wife's, daughter's) of both I-140 and I-485.

Hope this helps.

RGENEBLAZO, Thanks. I did get back a reply. The same thing, stating that the case was moved the EXAMS for review. I also noticed our I-485 LUDs changed today - to today's date. My FP etc was al completed in Jan 2004. I also have my 140 approved in March 2004. So wondering how many times did your LUD change and when did you get apoproval.....please write back

Looks like your I-1485 will be approved pretty soon. My 1-40 status message didn't change until the approval date. My I-1485 and wife's changed after the FP and didn't change again until the approval date. My daughter's I-485 didn't change until the approval date. The approval date for all our cases was September 29, 2004.