Rfi

eljay

Registered Users (C)
If I am correct, some of the forum members who applied for adjustment about 3 to 4 years ago are still not received their LPR. But some others, who applied few months ago, already got approved. Is this due to any name check delay or background check delay? If they take so long to find out about a person who living in USA and providing all of his biographic information , How long it will take to find about a person who is a real threat to our society?

I think there can be something behind this?

Because until last year no one send their medical forms with initial I-485. (USCIS asked not to send it with application.) But some of our members got RFI and submitted medical and they already got green cards. Some others did not receive anything yet. So what is the USCIS procedure?

I think all procedures depend on the officer who handles the case. If not, the lawyers who has personnel contacts with USCIS. ( Or our LUCK.) Anyway I feel some of ours; kids will get US citizenship before we get RFI.

This is right, it all depends on your IOs.
Kids get their GCs like what within 3 months.
But I have never seen adults get GCs like
months fast.

That is wrong

A0S08:
You can not say that. I can prove you wrong. My son 7 years old waited 4 years to get his green card. My friend 25 years old got her green card in 4 months after applying. So there is no rule. And only God knows how USCIS work.

:confused:

A0S08:
You can not say that. I can prove you wrong. My son 7 years old waited 4 years to get his green card. My friend 25 years old got her green card in 4 months after applying. So there is no rule. And only God knows how USCIS work.

:confused:

I am sorry, your son must have applied like what 4 years ago before the cap
was stripped and your friend 25 years also applied when ...<<Recently>>...
I said I haven't seen meaning personally I know nobody that is lucky
enough to be like your friend.