RFI is another hoax by USCIS

guys,
I found out about this site yesterday! you guys are much more informative than any lawyer that I have talked too.
one question about Bio stuff. I did my finger print on May/2004 and Medical March/05. the USCIS site information has been changed on March 23rd saying that they have got all information and are processing my case and I will hear once a decision is made. what concerns me is that I have not been asked to give Bio. is this Bio stuff a random thing or a requirment for everyone.
thankyou again guys.

It is a requirement for everyone now, they have to take your picture in thier office and also one fingure print. without you listing any time lines for your case, we can't help you

Thanks Ohio
mine is as follows;
asylee approved in 6/1999
I485 RD July/00
I485 Notice date July/00
Fp 5/04
Medica 3/05
hope this will help

qsheba said:
guys,
I found out about this site yesterday! you guys are much more informative than any lawyer that I have talked too.
one question about Bio stuff. I did my finger print on May/2004 and Medical March/05. the USCIS site information has been changed on March 23rd saying that they have got all information and are processing my case and I will hear once a decision is made. what concerns me is that I have not been asked to give Bio. is this Bio stuff a random thing or a requirment for everyone.
thankyou again guys.

Bio is a mandatory requirement because they take your fingure print, picture and signature to put it on the GC. In otherwards bio is a pre-condition for your GC because they don't issue a GC w/o a picture, FP or signature. I hope this helps.

qsheba said:
Thanks Ohio
mine is as follows;
asylee approved in 6/1999
I485 RD July/00
I485 Notice date July/00
Fp 5/04
Medica 3/05
hope this will help

I wonder how come they didn't send you the bio, because you got your medical on 03/05 just like ost of us with close time line, but seems everyone also got the bio on 04/05...If I were you, i'll start asking and sending them letter.