RFE for Medical RD 07/30/01

RD 07/30/01
ND 09/21/01
FP 02/01/02
AD Waiting ?????@@@
RFE 08/02/02
RFE mailed by INS on 2nd Aug 02 for I485
RFE Received by the Lawyer on 08/09/02.
RFE for Medical, Physician missed to indicate one of the test results.

Thanks
DK

Hi,
Approximately how many days it usually takes for AVM to change the msg as "RFE response received..." from our RFE responding date. (the difference between date of RFE docs sending & date of INS receiving them) ?

Thanx.

Hi,
Approximately how many days it usually takes for AVM to change the msg as "RFE response received..." from our RFE responding date. (the difference between date of RFE docs sending & date of INS receiving them) ?

Thanx.

RD7/19/01 RFE reply but no Approval!!!

AVM changed on 8/5/02 saying that RFE recieved but when i can expect to hear somthing about dession??? I checked today but still its playing old message...
RD/7/19/01, FP 4/20/02, RFE 7/11/02 reply 7/30/02
AD??????

To rd719wait

still its playing old message from last 5 days????????? Inorder to hear something else INS needs to change the cassette in their tape recorder (Just kidding...) If you are lucky enough you should hear some time this week (per the latest trend old RFEs are still pending for months, but new RFEs comming in a week or two) else you can join in our long wait list ( i have been waiting for more than 6 weeks).

In any case you will get your approval soon. Good luck to all of us.

RFE 7/11/02 and NO AD till now?

RD 7/19/01 and RFE 7/11/02 reply send but no AD till now ??? Usually i see on this board people are getting approvales in 1-2 weeks. But my 2 weeks are over.
Is there any other way to find out, or shall i contact to AILA??/

Re: FINALLY APPROVED

Originally posted by yerkola
My case is approved on Aug 12th after 2 months of wait after responding to RFE

Congratulations, yerkola! You finally got there. I have been waiting for 3.5 month and still got a long way to go.

Called IIO this morning. He said that my case was with an
officer, they have 70,000 cases pending and every officer has
hundrands of cases in hand. He said he didn't know where is my case in the pile. maybe it's on the top of the pile or maybe it's at the bottom, and he didn't know whether the officer is on duty or not today. He said that I should hear something in two to three weeks which I seriously doubt about. He also said that I should be patient. Oh, well, I couldn't be more patient since the first day.

Hey formerfingercorssed,

I'm in the same boat as you. My attorney responded to the RFE in April and they received it on 5/1/02 - but I'm still waiting.
Is there anyone else, or just us?

RFE Case Approved - RD: May'01

As per AVM my case was approved today(August 14th).

RFE issued July 10th 2002
RFE received by Me on July 17th
RFE reply received by INS on July 25th.
AD: August 14th.

RFE: Details:
Earning Statement for last 6 pay periods,
Birth Certificate,
Personal data pages of passport, the visa on which last entered the United States,and the latest United states admission stamp in the passport.

RFE for Medical RD 07/30/01

RD 07/30/01
ND 09/21/01
FP 02/01/02

RFE 08/02/02 for Medical, Physician missed to indicate one of the test results.

RFE mailed by INS on 2nd Aug 02 for I485
RFE Received by the Lawyer on 08/09/02.
RFE Response Received by INS on 8/15/02.

AD Waiting ??

Thanks
DK
:cool:

Re: AVM message in case of RFE

Originally posted by Intzar4GC
My case is as follows:
RD: Aug 06, 2001 (completed 1 year yesterday)
ND: Sept 26 ,2001

I had switched my job after I completed 180 days in Feb 2002. My previous employer had still sent a letter to INS saying that they are no longer sponsoring my GC process.
So I am kind of expecting to get an RFE for the clarification on my new job information.

Whenever I call VSC every night, I get the same old message about my "FP results being recieved on Jan 14......" I have two questions for you people who have actually received RFEs.

1. Does the AVM message changes when an RFE has been issued on a case?
2. Also does the INS send RFE letter to my home address or to the lawyer (of my previous company) who applied my GC?

I would really appreciate any answers.

Lately, I am getting very impatient and just want to get over this whole GC stuff.

Thanks in advance.

As expected, I received the RFE. It as issued on Aug 9th 2002 but mailed on Aug 13th. The RFE is requesting for
1. Pay stubs for last 6 months
2. Income Tax return / W2s for year 2001.

Since employement letter is not being asked, should I still send the offer letter of my new job along with what is being asked?

Thanks,