RFEs for I-140 and spouse I-485

go-get-it

Registered Users (C)
Received RFEs for my I-140 and spouse's I-485. No details. Attorney has not received the RFEs yet.

I-140/I-1485 ND 10/2/2003
EB3 concurrent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have info on RFE's. My wife's RFE for I485 is regarding birth certificate as we sumitted affidavit for her application

murthytvsn:
Did you recieve the RFE notice or your lawyer. Also, you had said you had an RFE for I-140 too. What was that RFE for?

Thanks. I am still waiting to recieve the detials of my RFE.

Thanks murthytvsn.

I just got another email from USCIS for a RFE on my husband's I-485 too. Nothing still on the I-140.

murthytvsn,

did you submit your degree evaluation in your original filing?
is it about 3-year degree? Thanks!

Murthytvsn, nkak, go-get-it

How long did it took for your attorney to receive the RFE(s) by mail ? I also got an RFE on my 140. NSC mailed it on 3rd Nov and it's the 11th today but my attorney says he didn't receive anything.

Have they started RFE on 4 yrs degree too ? Do you guys know what happens if foreign degree eng. has been given equivalent to BS but not ABET accredeted from US equivalency. But I have MS degree from US and on my labor requirement is BS

Ma-Wizard:
My RFE was generated on Nov 8th. I don't have it yet. Will post the details once I know.

murthytvsn said:
I have 4yr engineering degree and I didn't submit evaluation

Which major did you do in engineering (computers, mechanical, electrical etc). Just wondering if NSC is looking into the subject of engineering???

I-485 RFE details

Recieved the details on my I-485. They want copy of my latest I-94, current employment letter with proferred wages and list of all my entries in the US.

The first two points I have seen many people getting it. But the list of entries in US, I am seeing for the first time. Is there any reason to worry about this? I have been in this country for 6 years and have always maintained legal status. But I have travelled in and out of the country quite often.

Still don't have the details on my husband's RFE yet.

nkak said:
Recieved the details on my I-485. They want copy of my latest I-94, current employment letter with proferred wages and list of all my entries in the US.

The first two points I have seen many people getting it. But the list of entries in US, I am seeing for the first time. Is there any reason to worry about this? I have been in this country for 6 years and have always maintained legal status. But I have travelled in and out of the country quite often.

nkak,
Does the RFE notice has a list of entries and they checked few entries for you or they sent a typed letter with only those 3 entries?
I am also waiting for my RFE details, your reponse helps.

Thanks,
ABT

nkak said:

Did you anytime forget to return I94 while departing the country ?
Good Luck
R

ABT,

There is no list with checked or unchecked items on the RFE.
only the 3 items (recent I-94, list of entries in US, and current employment letter) have been specifically asked for.

And I did not forget to relinquish my I-94 anytime I left US.

Hope that helps.

nkak

I-485 Rfe Or ??????

i don't know it's RFE or approval Notice. I got the I-797C Notice of action for my I-485 and it says it's an approval notice.

But the Main content has the following info's

the application for petition cannot be accepted because

1) the check or other form of payment is not signed

2) chek or other form of payment is not for the proper fee of $385.00

My Notice date and receipt date for I-485 is Nov 06,2003 , at that time the filing fee is $305.00 . And the check was encashed by INS on nov 16,2003.

I don't know what the heck they want ??? i checked MY I-485 APPLICATION FORM , i have signed in all the area .

Tommorow i will discuss with the lawyer and update u on the status

================================================== ======
I-140 ND OCT 16,2003 EB3/RIR AD: Nov 05,2004
I-485 ND NOV 06,2003 LUD Change : Nov 08,09,2004 ..No status update on the website .. Got the Notice (I-797-C ) Today