RFE_EB1ea

raonj1

Registered Users (C)
I was surprised to get CRIS email yesterday about the RFE as my priority date is of 07/28/2007 and they are looking Jan 19, 2007 cases. I don't know/heard anybody applied at that time and whose case was touched. I applied to TSC from where my case was transfered to NSC in March. Now I am waiting to see is this generic or specific to my case.:confused:

Just wait and see what the RFE says. The actual processing date for your file should be earlier than the processing date posted online. It's normal.

Just wait and see what the RFE says. The actual processing date for your file should be earlier than the processing date posted online. It's normal.

I applied for my EB1 when everybody was applying in the last year. So, giving NSC's reputation they are moving pretty fast.

I was surprised to get CRIS email yesterday about the RFE as my priority date is of 07/28/2007 and they are looking Jan 19, 2007 cases. I don't know/heard anybody applied at that time and whose case was touched. I applied to TSC from where my case was transfered to NSC in March. Now I am waiting to see is this generic or specific to my case.:confused:
I havn't got any letter in the mail yet. Is it normal/late to get the paperwork in the mail after 2-4 weeks?

Finally got my RFE on Sat. NSC send it to my previous address which I changed online at the time I moved. TSC was sending me documents/notification to my correct address just fine, And now NSC just gave me 20 days to send the application back. RFE is very general they have problem with every documents I produced so I guess its is generic RFE. Right now I am thinking to get 2-3 more letters 2 from my institute and one from another institute and re write everything which I send originally. Is it ok?

The references from your institute may be counted internal. They are looking for independent references, people outside your loop.
If you get a generic RFE letter, it probably means that your petition letter was not well written. In 20 days, you need to write a strong, to the point, clear and neat response letter, which is just like a rewritten petition letter. It's tough. You may want to consult an attorney.

The references from your institute may be counted internal. They are looking for independent references, people outside your loop.
If you get a generic RFE letter, it probably means that your petition letter was not well written. In 20 days, you need to write a strong, to the point, clear and neat response letter, which is just like a rewritten petition letter. It's tough. You may want to consult an attorney.

Thanks for your input. I can get 3 letters from outside and 2 from my institute. Is this enough? Previously I submitted 8 letters.