Rfe

rams65

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My I-140 RD is March 4th, 2002. Today I checked up with AVM and I understand that they have sent out a notice on May 30th, 2002 requesting for additional info or evidence. I am a kind of worried, can any one tell me what would be the possible info they might be needing, and has any one received this kind of queries. Please through some light please...

RFE/I-140

Hi

My I-140 RD is March 4th, 2002. Today I checked up with AVM and I understand that they have sent out a notice on May 30th, 2002 requesting for additional info or evidence. I am a kind of worried, can any one tell me what would be the possible info they might be needing, and has any one received this kind of queries. Please through some light please...

No Title

Do not worry. I am also the victim of the same. For me they have asked for Companies financial documents which proves INS that company is able to pay me.

mona, when did they mailed your RFE

Even i got an RFE..AVM says they h\'ve mailed the RFE on may 30. but it still hasnt reached my attorney..just let me know your AVM message says..like when did they mailed for additional evidence??
are you EB2(BS +5 yrs ) or EB3 ?

Thanks

No Title

No I am EB3. INS mailed on May 29th and my company received on June 6th. So hang in there , it is on its way.

Got RFE

After long wait i received RFE!

Category: EB2(BS + 5 yrs)
MD:02/07/02
RD:02/08/02
ND:02/27/02
EAC:02-120-53XXX
RFE:06/07/02

RFE: Company fiancials(Ability to pay the wages(salary) from the date of filing the labor to the present date.
Asking for company Corporate tax returns.

Attorney is working on my RFE.

Any idea how long its taking after replying to the RFE??

ct011,
I am also on the same boat as you. As I mentioned earlier I received an RFE for job history and future employement. My attorney mailed the response back to VSC on 06/11. I don\'t have EAC #. So, I have no way to check the AVM.

Lahari

me too

INS mailed the RFE for my case on May28th. My attorney received it on June 3rd. Attorney said that INS requested job history and previous employement details. The law firm folks are working on it.

EB3
MD: March 1st
ND: March 18th.

I-140 Approved

After long wait it\'s my turn today!

Category: EB2(BS + 5 yrs)
MD:02/07/02
RD:02/08/02
ND:02/27/02
EAC:02-120-53XXX
RFE:06/07/02
RFE replied:06/13/02
I-140 approved:06/20/02

RFE: Company fiancials(Ability to pay the wages(salary) from the date of filing the labor to the present date.
Asking for company Corporate tax returns.

Thanks! All the best guys!

No Title

Congratulations.

I also got RFE for the same reason. My company has send the documents to INS and they have received on June 18. The AVM also says they have received the documents on June 18. I am literally praying for this good news.

Thanks,
R

Thanks

All the best for you. You could ex[ect the good news sometime next week..as it took exactly one week for me..

best of luck

No Title

Hi,

When I checked AVM it is saying, we received documents on June 18th and as preliminary investigation is done, it will take 240 days to process? Is is true?

Thanks
R