sbalajis

Registered Users (C)
Let\'s start a new thread for RFE\'s
I got one
EB3 , TSC
RD - 12/99
FP1 - 03/00
FP2 - 12/02
Everbody please add and lets compile a list.
Also mention what the RFE for?? I yet to know mine.

No Title

I got an RFE for medical re-examination to include the results on Hiv and syphilis. Doctor forgot to check these columns in the earlier medical report on I-693

Shet
EB-2
SRC 00 260 XXXXX

RFE Mailed on 01.31.2002

The AVM says that an RFE was mailed on 01/31/2002. But neither me nor my attorneys have received the RFE Notices. My attorney said if they don\'t receive within 14 days they are going to call the TSC to get one.

No not yet till yesterday

I did not get any mail from my attorneys stating they received RFE. I guess they have not received it yet.

Chandrakan Shet

Your AVM said RFE has been sent on Dec 29 after how many days did you receive your RFE. Let me know.

Mine says the RFE was mailed on Jan 31, 2002. How long do you think it takes to get the notice

No Title

Have you called your attorney? My attorney forgot to mail the RFE to me. Fortunately I called him and he faxed it. I lost few weeks in the bargain.

Talked to the Attorneys on my RFE

They got it yesterday (02.13.2002) and they are Fedexing it to me today. I should get it tomorrow. The RFE is for the medicals,
They want my vaccination records signed from a civil surgeon and my sons TB Test.
Clarification on my work place and and office location.

Is there a site for List of INS Doctors

Is there a site for List of INS Doctors, if so can some one tell what it is.

INS contact after 14 days past RFE

have anybody contacted INS after 14 days and not have received RFE??