Rfe?

mwalam

Registered Users (C)
Just got a message saying that "additional information needed".

Anyone else got a RFE for EAD/765???

Thanks.

Hi,

That is weird but all u can do is wait for the letter. Did u leave some question blank?

If everything filled out correctly and other documents needed enclosed when it mailed out usually on the application there will be no RFE. I myself got RFE because I forgot to include my pics and just 3 days after I mailed the RFE back I got mine approved and the renewal card production has been ordered. Just wait and follow whatever they instruct you to do, good luck!.

I also got a message saying that "additional information needed" on my EAD application.

I am waiting for the document.

I got the RFE letter on my renewal EAD application.

They are saying i applied it too early, they cannot process my EAD renewal this time.

I should apply for renewal only within 120 days of current EAD expiry date.

Anyone got this RFE before?

My Current EAD expires on JaN 18, 2008.

I applied for renewal on July 2nd, 2007.

May be I should have waited for little more time.

thanks

Well, I guess it's just too early. I sent out mine 2 months before my expiration date and got approved less than a week of my expiration date. 90 days is the normal days you should apply for renewal.

Which service center?

I got the RFE letter on my renewal EAD application.

They are saying i applied it too early, they cannot process my EAD renewal this time.

I should apply for renewal only within 120 days of current EAD expiry date.

Anyone got this RFE before?

My Current EAD expires on JaN 18, 2008.

I applied for renewal on July 2nd, 2007.

May be I should have waited for little more time.

thanks

USCIS Web Site gives this information.

I applied my EAD renewal six months in advance after going through the information from USCIS web site. I fact they are asking to apply six months in advance.

Check this link below:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Now i got an RFE saying you applied before 120 days of your currect EAD expiration.

I am planning to reply the RFE, can anyone suggest what to reply?

Thanks

Respond back stating that Uscis website says to file 6 months in advance. Also include a printout of the website so they can look it up themselves.