Rfe

new info

Registered Users (C)
Strange situation, IIO had issued a RFE on 06/06/01 but it has not been mailed as of yesterday, talked with a lady at VCS and she wasn\'t sure why it has not been sent yet. Any clue? ND: 02/04/00, PD : 01/08, FP: 04/01, EB3.

No Title

Check with your lawyer. They would have received it. In my case, my lawyer received RFE notice, and not me. In friend case, both received the notice...There is no rule..or regulation with INS...

No Title

I checked with my lawyer, she has not received it yet. Actually, it has not been mailed yet, though the IIO issued the RFE on 06/06.

No Title

new info I guess IIO doesnt issue RFE, they are just dumb idiots
sitting there, it is the Adjuticating Officer issuing RFE\'s

No Title

by any chance, did you change your address? if so, check with your old address. it would have come and returned...

No Title

I did change address and notified INS, I called them again and verified the address. In my case they haven\'t send the RFE even after IIO has resquested 3 weeks back, I talked with the lady at VSC yesterday and she told me that RFE has not yet been sent.

No Title

One of friends case, eventhough he updated address, INS sent RFE to the old address...Since his friend was there, he luckily got that RFE. I was just checking whether your case is similar or not..

No Title

it seems there is a backlog in the dispatch/print officeI spoke to an IIO twice in two weeks and both said RFE has been issued but because of the backlog they were processing as of Jun 4th (this was last friday)
Hope this helps.

No Title

Desktop and others,

I was told that I have a RFE as early as June 5th. My lawyer just received it. AVM says they mailed out on June 13th. So, there is a time lag between the time they issue and the time they mail out.

Also, note that if you have filed your case through an Attorney, your Attorney will receive the RFE and not you.

Here are my details RD 04/00. RFE mailed out 06/13/01.
RFE is for:
1. Employment letter
2. Pay Stubs for the past 2 months
3. Tax returns and W2 for 1999 and 2000.

Hope this helps.