Rfe

space

Registered Users (C)
This is a question for those who have respond RFE:

The original statement for the request is: "Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment."

Is this a regular employer letter request? Since I am self-NIW, I didn\'t change job, my lawyer ask me to provide the letter to address my job as what the original (NIW) filed for.
Do I have to go through those NIW stuff again?

Sincere thanks for your response.

No Title

I got the same RFE a couple of weeks ago. Search under my name: kballal. My details are same as yours. My lawyer asked me to put the following info:
Date of hire and the salary at that time.
my current salary.
Job duties (should include your H1 + some NIW related job description)
He said that the job description should not matter. I guess they want a current original letter on company letter head. let me know if you need more info. I think this is just to verify you employment, especially after 15 months of application.
good luck

No Title

Kballal:

Thank you very much for your message. I assume that you have sent your response already.
Did you let people in human resources or your supervisor write the letter for you? My straight feeling is that the human resources is better.Of courese they need technical information to describe the job.

Good luck to your application! Hope you to hear the good news from you soon!

space

No Title

Just take the original employment letter you submitted at the time of application and make the salary changes that would take care of it.
I did the same on my RFE.

No Title

no, but spoke to iio and attorney concerning employment letter and both said that whatever you submitted initially make the salary and other appropriate changes(without deviating from original I140) would do fine.

No Title

Thanks for the information.
I submitted my RFE last week, how long should I wait for the respose?

No Title

Hi 485eb3: I have one more question.
I got my RFE last week, but the voice message is not changed.
Today I found the message is changed "On Oct.16th, we mailed ...."
Does it means today they sent the 2nd RFE to me again or just the one before they sent to me?

No Title

scott:

Thank you for posting. It happened to me too, i.e. I got RFE dated on 9/29/00, and the automated system changed to "on Oct. 16th, we send..." If you don\'t think anything should trigger a 2nd REF in your case, then this is just a sloppy job INS is doing.
Thank you for sharing your information.
Maybe other people have similar experience?