RFE Waiters please reply. ND 11/1/99, RFE 5/14 . AVM says another 540 days. Does anyone get the same

Shridhar Sinha

Registered Users (C)
ND 11/1/99, RFE Recd by INS 5/14 .
AVM says that it takes around 360 to 540 days to process the case but because preliminary processing has been done it will take another 540 days. It used to say 0 days around 3 weeks back.
Has anyone else got this response from AVM ? Please reply

No Title

same here. RFE replied on 4/26. Company name changed due to acquisition (Is
this different than a simple company name change ?)
ND 10/99 PD 5/98 EB3 India.

No Title

same here, it used to be "0" days. Now it is 540 days. I hope ins just denied my case, so I can start packing and go home without suffering any more.

No Title

Same here. ND 9/99, FP 11/00, RFE 4/01 regarding birth cert. AVM used to say 60 days, then it changed to 0, and now it says 400 days........

What is INS doing????

No Title

Same here. RFE response was received by the INS on the 20th of June and the message has been stating "We received your response.......but because preliminary processing was completed before we requested the additional evidence, the remaining processing time at this stage of your case is 540 days".....

Generally, I never go by such messages.....these are just standard messages.....

No Title

Me too .. guess there\'s a bunch of us that INS thinks of as losers and posts these messages for us ...

No Title

same for me
EB-3
PD 10/6/98
I-485 ND 12/10/1999
FP 03/24/2001
RFE received by INS 05/25/2001( Em Letter , pay stubs ,Date of birth)
Until June 6th 2001 AVM used to say "0" days now it says 540 days
Is it that they are doing some additional processing for "Date of Birth Certificate" ? :)

No Title

I am also getting the same message. My response to RFE was received on 6/2. I believe they may consider these cases in 30 to 60 days as RFE notice itself says to check back in 60 days if we don\'t receive any message from INS before that.

No Title

Hi folks,

Is there any update on this thread? Do you any one got any Update/Approval after getting this message?

:) always, there will be light at end of the tunnel. Pray to the Alimighty!

Regards
Princess

No Title

I am sailing in the same boat. Only god knows the truth about the working pattern of the IIO. Let us all pray to ALMIGHTY for some quick results!!!

No Title

Hi respective all,

Please post your Updated Details if there is any \'Status Change\' in your case. This will keep this thread active and helpful for respective folks.

Thanks for the same and have a great day.

Regards
Priyadarshini