RFE waiters - how many are still waiting?

magogo

Registered Users (C)
Guess I just want to know how many people are still waiting for approval after sending RFE reply.

My lawyer sent RFE response in June 13, 2001 and no AVM updates yet. How many are still waiting?

I am in the same boat, replied on May 31

I am in the same boat, replied on May 30.

For W-2 and last Pay Stub.

My wife\'s for health exam, TB test, replied on Jun 8 and updated
already in July 18.

rajesh08, have you contacted IIO for this matter?

rajesh08, have you contacted IIO for this matter?

I called them, but they said there is backlog in mail room.

RFE reply on May 08

Replied to RFE on May08 and no updates so far. My lawyer is going to check next week but I am not hopeful at all. Oh well I can always change job using 180 days.

waiting since Aug 2000

replied to RFE for merger . Got a Receipt notice
for I140 amendment.
Still waiting.
I485 ND Aug 2000
FP Oct 2000
RFE Jan 2001
Replied FEb 2001

Ramesh B

No Title

I am sure you guys deserve approvals much ahead of people like me in ND 03/01 ....dont lose heart ...I just read on www.isn.org about a ND 99 guy who got approved yesterday at CSC ....Take it easy...

No, I have not

But my attorney may contact this week.

Looks like people who sent replies around May11th got stuck up in mailroom backlogs due to 245i applications

Called IIO

I called IIO today. She said they did not have my RFE response in their system till now. She also said that she will send a message to another department(?) to investigate further on this. It may even end up with a request to resend the information again. Seems like they are acrewed up with their mail receiving system for some partcular days.

I have responded to a RFE for paystubs and w2 on May 12th.

Called IIO

No AAVM Updates till now. See my respnse with the subject as "Called IIO" under the same thread. Ravi - I suggest you contact IIO so that you will get a request to resend the info ASAP.