Rfe Waiters Any !!!!!

did you get your rfe

I am interested as I have not got mine which is supposed to be issued on 12th sep.pl respond

I am with you

Hi Prakash,

I am totally with you. I am also a non frequent visitor to the website. Every time I come here, I get irriteted. I applied for 485 in March 2000. FP in March 2001 and RFE in Last week of June. IIO say they rec the RFE on July 10. Nothing after that. It is an EB3 case. I have been with the company for 5 year. They asked for a job letter. In one year your FP expires so you have to the FP again. I hope we do not get caught in the circle of waiting. I am sorry I getting angry and abusive, but some A??H??? is sitting on our file and drinking coffee. It is so frustrating. Lawyer\'s do not want call because they have to wait for connection and they do not have time and they can not do anything either. After Sept 11th, I do not think Senators can do anything. INS is just going to tell them to shutup. So in the end we are screwed. I think we should open a Bhajan Mandli and do the Bhajan or Bhagvan ka naam lo and be happy. Calling IIO is just going to make life much harder. It is like standing at train station waiting for train, which is running 15-30 min late. Those 5-10 min feel like eternity.

I think all we can do is sit and wait.

Oct 99 Case... Still Pending...

Hi Guys,

I am still waiting for my approval.

PD - 09/28/1998
       RD - 10/04/1999
       ND - 10/13/1999
       FP - 03/08/2001
       RFE for Employment Letter Issued by INS - 06/13/2001
       RFE Recieved and Acknowledged by INS - 07/02/2001
       Just waiting since then..Wrote to the Senator and Congressman
       a month ago. Got acknowledgements from them that they
       are looking into my case and that it would take 4 to 6 weeks
       for them to get back to me on this issue. It has been 740 days
       days since the receipt of my I-485 application and around 105
       days since the reciept of my RFE. I spoke to IIO 3 to 4 times
       so far and have got different answers. I have left everything
       to God. I Wish everybody good luck on this message board.

No Title

RFE for Employment Letter Issued 07/24 Received 7/30 Replied 9/1 VSC Received 9/6
Still Waiting for approval

Friends Mine is Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Friends,

Finally my wait is over. Today I heard the magic word that My case was approved on OCT 9th as per AVM. I had somany sleepless frustrating nights, but today I will be sleepless with this happy news.

Wait-485, Prakash Changlani, RC_12, Rita Doshi and others hang on there you will get approved soon.

By the way I work for Rapidigm.

PD 03/1999
I-485 RD/ND June 2000
RFE RD 9th July 2001
AVM updated the receipt 20th July 2001
AD 10/9/2001

Thanks

Suresh.

congratulations suresh

dear suresh,

really happy to hear the good news that you got approved. i guess the officer finally felt guilty about not touching your case for so many months. i hope you did not send them a 100 page job letter that it took him almost 3 months to read it- just kidding. now its rc_12, wait_485, myself and rita doshi. if all our cases get approved at the same time and if they are with the same officer who approved you then i think we all should take a trip to vermont and buy this officer a diwali gift.
enjoy your freedom and please get some sleep. leave the sleepless nights for us for now. good luck.

regards
prakash

Thanks My buddy.

I pray you would hear your good news soon. I don\'t say hang on there, because I know how frustrating it was. You better contact your senetor and congressman . I don\'t know what happend in my case whether a call from Senetor\'s office expedited the situation or it was just like that. I got approved after 3 weeks afetr senetor office contacted INS. Some times it would be helpful.

Thanks again. I will let you when I receive the Notice of Approval.

suresh.