Rfe Waiters Any !!!!!

No Title

Wait_485:

Are you serious about your RFE received on March\'2000? What are doing about it? Did you follow-up with your attorney?

Regards,

A.K. Islam.

Anyone received i-485 RFE after FP date ?

Has anyone received and RFE after the FP date? i notice that all RFEs are before the FP date. any truth to this?

I got RFE pe AVM, not not the mail

According to AVM, I got an RFE (much, much after the FP) on 9/13/01, but the physical mail has not yet arrived. IIO sid to wait for another week and then start the proceedings for re-issue of the RFE, which will take 30 days!!! Anyone with the same situation? Aslo, all the other RFE getters, what were the RFEs about?

All that is nonsense. Gosh I can understand what you are going through. to hell with this system

mine according to IIO was sep12th but not recd so far. VSC cannot confirm mailing.pl let me know if

wait_485 and rita doshi

hi guys,

i am a silent observer to this web site basically because of frustration. my rfe was recieved by ins exactly the same day as rita doshi. my pd is july 1996 in the eb3 catg with a nd of july 2000. yes. thats true- 1996. all they asked me was a simple job letter which they got. i have been with the same company since 1990 and to make it more solid i even sent them my pay stubs to shut them up. what takes them so long to approve for something which they requested for beats me. they are the ones who request for an rfe. when they get what they want i dont see why they should not approve. i see a lot of cases where they ask for w2\'s, pay stubs etc. mine was a simple job letter. i can understand an officer over loaded with cases but i am sure it is normal human thinking to close a file before you start fresh with a new file. you request for an rfe, you get the request to the rfe. so file closed. what takes them so long to do that. i can understand cia checks. but the fact that fbi finger prints come in clear with no record is good enough. even if it was a cia check i am sure thay have a time limit with in which if they do not get any info on the alien then it is a clear cut case for approval. all this is mind bogling with a road that leads to no hope and strictly at the mercy of an officer who probably does not understand the agony of an helpless alien. i pray to god that no body is in our shoes with the job situation every where and the state of the economy. god knows if contacting a senator really works. i have seen some cases that have worked but then i am sure it varies for senator to senator from certain states. i have seen postings by rc_12 whose rfe was recieved on july 2nd and suresh madipattla whose rfe was recieved way back on july 20th. i know i sound like the president of a country with this long post but i am sure you guy\'s understand the mental torture and sleepless nights involved. sorry guys. my 2 cents.

regards
prakash

mine was to have issued on 9/12/01 but the physical mail not recd nor VSC is able to confirm mailin

Contacted Senetor office on 20th September ! but hopeless

The girl in the senetor office called me and said that INS told her my case is a complicated case it takes another 30 to 60 days. I don\'t understand what is the complexity in my case. No company change , no name change, nothing . Afterall that stupid, lazy son of a gun asked for an Employment letter. It is taking more than 3 months to read an employment letter for that uneducated IIO. That\'s all bullshit, all I can assume is all those IIOs freaking lazy animals. Now a days even I\'m not checking AVM also.