RFE ! wac-02-35 today..please suggest ??

tt tt

Registered Users (C)
online status changed to " on Nov 16th RFE sent out ..."
wonder what it is about ? no job change, no ac-21, never
out of status or anything like that. Now waiting for the rfe
notice to be received by the lawyer.
In the mean time...please suggest what do I keep ready ?
1) paystubs ?
2) tax returns ?
3) employer verification letter ( already submitted )
anything else...

thanks
tt tt

looks like you have everything in order. so don't worry.

just wait for the letter and respond accordingly.

I had got RFE for...

Hi,

Me too never was out of status, no job change. I got RFE for recent 3 paystubs, W-2 for year 2001 and 2001 year tax papers.

I had filed it electornically, so I just took the print and also printed the screen that shows that my tax returns are accepted giving my confirmation numbers. Also I had written a letter saying that the details provided are correct to the best of my knowledge and singned it.

I got approved on Aug 27th . i.e within two weeks of replying.

Kishore

thanks kishore, robin

I too have the electronic tax filing documents, I also got my tax return transcripts from the IRS. I really hope it is a simple rfe and they act on it as they did on yours

tt tt

I too have everything in order, still got RFE.
It is my observation that these days INS would generate RFE for majority of cases asking for:

1. Employment Verification Letter
2. Last 3 months pay ( Note: Last 3 months)
3. Year 2001 Tax return
4. Year 2001 W2

tt tt and Others,
What are these tax return transcripts?
I filed my taxes thru CPA and is that enough to submit the whole file and copy of my cheques when they ask for RFE? or do i need to take any form signed by IRS mentioning that i have filed taxes?
Can you please answer my questions? I want to be ready with all the documentation in case INS sends me an RFE.
Thanks so much...
PS

RFE on Saturday

Hmm... Rfe issued on Saturday that is interesting .. INS even do not work on week days ... looks like INS is working overtime to issue RFE..

You only need photocopy of 1040 and all schedules
(atleast thats what I have submitted)
I am waiting for approval.

You do not need tax return transcript

forgot to mention. I sent both federal and state tax return photocopies with all schedules
and w2, 1099 etc to attorney. Dont know what did
she sent to INS

me too

I got a RFE on 11/16/02 too. Before last Friday 11/15/02, it was the 975-999 days message. On 11/15/02, it changed to FP received and process resumed. I checked again yesterday, it changed again to on 11/16/02 RFE send. My spouse's message is still the 975-999 days message. I haven't received it yet. Hope it is just the regular doc. I didn't change jobs, didn't get lay off, still with the same company, so no problem of submitting the documents, just at least one month delay.

any idea about how long to receive rfe

RGK, CSC2001, all thanks for the inputs:
I checked that I have 3 months of paystubs..infact all the paystubs since I entered the USA !, also got w2 and tax returns for 98/99/00/01. Since I work for the same employer so empl letter is no problem ...keeping my fingers crossed for a simple rfe. I have informed my lawyer as well..hope he acts and contacts me as soon as he receives the rfe letter.

In my case, RFE was issued on Oct 15. Attorney
got it on Oct 18. Replied to RFE on Oct 25. INS
acknowledged it Nov 15