RFE visascreen for PTs

NYPT

Registered Users (C)
hello! Good day! i received an RFE for visascreen from INS. Just wanna know if its possible to provide them with a status report first from FCCPT instead of the actual certificate since the processing of my visascreen is not yet done. Anybody, who had the same experience? thank you so much! God bless

Rfe Fccpt

Hi,
You must be having 3 month's time to respond back on RFE for visa screen. Usually FCCPT will take around 30 - 50 days to give certificate if you can provide all documents to them in 30 days, they will take 15 days for certificate. So you do not need to send a status letter to USCIS but if your FCCPT certificate takes time say more then 45 days out of your 90 days period to response then send the RFE copy to FCCPT and they will give you a status report which you can send to USCIS.

thanks
Dev

hi dev recruit! just wanna know,if my deadline ends for the visascreen and I only have my status report submitted to them. Will INS deny my adjustment of status or will they give me some time to submit the certificate since I have pending application with fccpt. Thank you so much for your reply on my previous post.

Hi,
Well, once you submit the status report from FCCPT then USCIS can make their own decision but advantage can be the time for them to make decision because during the time USCIS reverts back to you, you may have FCCPT certificate which you can submit.

My best advice to you would be to reach out to your local congressman's office as you do not want to get in trouble at this last stage. We also took support from our congressman's office and it helped us big time. There is always a person at congressman's office who takes care of immigration process, and there is a congressional person sitting at immigration center i.e. in Vermont center or Texas whichever is relevent. Now you can write a simple application about your case, like a letter and explain to congressman, that your case was filed on such date, give EAC nos and add a copy of your receipts as proof, explan to them what is your category - schedule A and why FCCPT certification is required and give a copy of your RFE also, basically your whole case, and explain in a manner a layman can understand but with EAC nos and proofs of receipts. Then ask for their support in your case, once you have this, go and meet the person in congressman's office and inform him that when you will get a status letter from FCCPT, you will send it to USCIS but will also give a copy to congressman office which they will forward to the congressional person in USCIS for follow up and they will bring you feedback also how they are processing on your case, in this case, it helps because sometimes USCIS people make hasty decision but the interception by congressional person makes them slow and makes them think, you will get a call from congressman's office to submit the real FCCPT certificate soon as possible and they will try to support your case so it won't get denied but incase if it gets denied then your congressman knows about it. Now if god forbid, your 485 gets denied then you can appeal and still continue to stay here, and make an appeal to AAU - administrative appeals Unit in Washington DC who has right to revert USCIS decision. Again Congressman person will help you as they have congressional person there too in AAU and they will expedite your case and will bring you positive response.

We have been through similar situation for our 140 denial and our congressman office helped us a lot and also helped us get through 140 approval and now we responded with our FCCPT certificate to USCIS for 485 RFE. Without us calling our Cong. office now, they are only following up on our case.

Point is : whe it comes to USCIS - it is a blank wall and we have no way to contact them about case but through congressman's office, you can find out about your status at every step and before time you can get idea what may happen or if they need more document.

Follow this link and find out who is your congressman - House of representative
Keep trying. I know its very frustrating. Try to contact your House of Rep. Write something touchy.

Here to find your House of Rep:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Put your zipcode, and you can find who your rep is. Do send just to one address. He/she may have more than one address. Make sure that he/she read your letter.

Hope this helps, Also anyone you know is having problems with H1b or Green card, suggest them to go to their respective congressman's office for help, they are there for our service and there is a person designated to handle Immigration issues for people living in their area. Make use of this.

Wish you all the luck.

Dev

hello dev recruit! thank you so much for your advise. I'm trying to reach their office to ask for help. God bless you!

Hi NYPT,,
We are from NJ and we are in similar boat, we just got our visa screen certificate and submitted to USCIS for 485. Let's hope we hear something too.
If you need to discuss feel free to write me on dev_recruit@yahoo.com
wish you luck
Dev

physical Therapy visa

Hi
I am Avani , Physical therapist from India.. currently I am in Denver , Colorado , US on H4 visa.I want to transfer my H4 visa to H1.I wanted to know for P.T transfer of visa falls in to the regular visa quota system or EB3 -schedule A is still open.Plz guide me the exact proceedure for the same.
Thanxs.

Hi
I have a very good friend that her sister is in teh philippines and is a physical therapist.. my friend helped her sister by finding an sponsor to request for an H-1B. The problem is that my friend and i now don't know if her sister will need to pass an exam or obtain licensire for the State of Florida before filing for the H-1B. Considering we are almost on April 1, does my friend's siter has the time and the requirements necessary for her sponsor to apply for her? my questions are:

Will she need to present a licensing exam in Philippines?
if yes, how come? she is in the philippines, how to apply?
She does possess the Visa Screen Certificate and the TOFEL..
she has a bachelor's degree?

Anything else missing?
thanks..
my friend will appreciate any input....I will forward your advice to her...