RFE Updates

dodital

Registered Users (C)
It seems almost everyone is receiving RFE these days, as a consequence of inordinate amount of time taken to process 485 applications.

Do the existing members feel it will be worth the effort to request the RFE recipients to post the reason for RFE here? Still better, if they can explain how RFE was handled.

Just a suggestions!

RD - 1/17/02
EAD renewed- 2/13/03

I think the delay in the processing of 485's is not due to RFE's alone. I guess BCIS is preoccupied with registration of folks from 20 countries which ended on Apr 25th. Also I read that VSC added 100 new adjudicators. Hopefully we will see more approvals.

Definitely it would be educative to lot of junior guys if folks post on what type of RFE's are asked, how the rfe's are replied back.

I think there are 2 reasons for many RFEs recently. One, due to hightened security concerns in USA. Secondly, the new staff that was recruited in VSC. The veteran staff does know, what are the proper reasons to generate an RFE. The new staff, when they are not sure of any minor thing, just generate RFE and expect you (your lawyer) clarify their doubts.

Bob

Do we agree on the need for RFE receipients to post the reason for RFE and, if possible, how it was resolved?