RFE undelivered... Time running out?

sisukapalli

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am in a weird situation. My NIW-140 was approved in June 2005 (filed July 2004), and the case was transferred to TSC. Recently (Sep 19), the TSC sent an RFE, which my lawyer did not receive (he split from the office and the office moved -- my case was lost in the middle). As soon as I found out, I called the TSC using the POJ method and they said that the attorney should call. It took two weeks to get the attorney to re-represent me! Sent a G28 via fedex, and waited....

Attorney called once, and got a response that the RFE will be faxed right away. We didn't receive anything, so after a week I called again, and this time, it seems there is no longer an attorney on the case!

At that time we faxed a G28, and we are still waiting. It has been over 37 days since the RFE was issued. Since I am on an EAD, a denial means that I could be out of status right away.

I saw a couple of posts about RFE getting faxed to the home number, etc., but when I call the TSC, they say that the Attorney should call, and I also faxed a letter to the USCIS I-485 Supervisor requesting resending the RFE.

Any comments on how to proceed with this will be very useful.

Sastry

Try calling them multiple times. Also, fax a letter to TSC asking for RFE. Clearly mention your A#, SRC number for I140 and your phone number and fax number. TSC Adjustments FAX number is 214 962 5103. I found this from Rajiv website. Not sure if its right. But you can send it and see if it goes.