RFE Trends

nonu gaddam

Registered Users (C)
we have seen that VSC issues RFEs for employment letter, pay stubs, w2 etc.

Do we know if small companies (e.g. 10-15 person consulting firms) get more RFEs, and if sponsor is established company (e.g. Oracle) with high turnover etc., no RFEs come?

No Title

That is interesting to note. May be we should share the company size and type information to understand the RFE issual process. Guys are you willing to share this info??.. I am willing. My company is in Book Publishing and marketing and the company size is 3500 employees. I have done my FP last month and no RFE so far.

BK

No Title

I am with Oracle and I have recieved a RFE, mailed on 04/13/01 and my laywer has not recieved is yet, so I am waiting for RFE hope it is for Emp letter and W-2.

No Title

AVM said that they\'ve sent RFE to attorney. Spoke to the paralegal in the law firm and she confirmed that this was the trend - she\'s received many in the past few days from VSC.
My company is a multi-national, employing more than 500 people just in the NY office.
So, I guess it\'s just for them to make sure that we\'re still around (not laid off) and for them to get some (more) breathing time....

No Title

My company employs around 500 people inthe US. Its a big multinational based in India. I\'ve got an RFE.

No Title

Mine is NJ based Consulting firm with around 1000 employees, established in 1988. Did my FP 4/14, ND 3/1/00. Currently not working with the employer, but will join back if something bad happens. Employer have no problem giving a letter of "Intent to hire for the available position"

Thanks

No Title

I work for Big 5 Accting firm (Multi-national) in SFO. Gave FP on 04/05/02. Jan 2000 ND EB2 no RFE till now.

nath

No Title

For those who RFE,
Has anyone got RFE 140 stage also?
What are the chances to get RFE twice at 140 stage and 485 stage?

Thanks.

No Title

so far, it looks like employees from consulting firms have been issued RFE... hopefully, we see more contributions to this discussion...

my sincere thanks for the people who posted upon just 1 request and I thank in advance the other who might be posting.

Please keep it coming

Thanks again
BK

No Title

while nobody is supposed to get RFE if all documents are submitted in accordance to the application requirements, INS sends out frequently the "Request for Futher Evidence" for I485. It is also not uncommon for I140 either (I got one but that was for a legitimate reason). Most likely they are issued for I485 for the reason of checking employment during the final stage of processing.

Bhanu

No Title

I work for one of the "Top 5 PC Software Companies". Employs 2500 people around the world, and 1500 people in the US.

ND 5/2000
FP 10/2000

No RFE so far.

No Title

I did get RFE at I140 stage too. I seemed to have hit all the stubmling blocks begining from H1 until the recent RFE for I485.