RFE Tracker

yuren said:
I agee, mine was not approved yet after one month, but based on my observation, as long as you are on the average luck, you will approved within 2 weeks.

I am out of average, as always.

I think may be NSC is processing RFE response based on ascending order (2003,2004,2005). If that was the case then all RFE response applications need to be claered first.

srikanthsiva said:
I had an LUD today but no change in message.

NSC received my response to RFE on 4/18, LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25. I had my fingerprints take yesterday 5/25, both I-140 and I-485 LUD change to 5/25.
Are they working on my I-140 and I-485 together? How long it takes to get FP approval?

W2 & Tax Docs

Hi Guys,

I need to send W2 and Tax Docs to NSC for the RFE.
Is photo copies okhay. Is Tax Docs means the regular 1040 filing paper or do we have to send anything else.Do I have to notorize them also?

Thanks
NSC 140 RD 08/05/04
RFE 05/04/05

Why is NSC taking longer time to approve after receiving the RFE response? What is the max time? Any experiences pls share guys.

Mine hasn't been approved yet, when did you submit the RFE response, but honestly, by average, people receive response two weeks after RFE response, I am not very lucky.

yuren said:
Mine hasn't been approved yet, when did you submit the RFE response, but honestly, by average, people receive response two weeks after RFE response, I am not very lucky.

One week completed. It seems RFE response backlogs are getting piled at NSC. I don't know how long this waiting goes for.

hopeofgc,

As I told you, as long as you are on the average luck,you will see approval in two weeks.

That's what I observerd from this forume, but also, I am not the only unlucky one.

good luck to both of us.

Photocopies will do. Are they asking tax docs of company or yours? Usu. they ask w2 of beneficiary and/or tax doc of sponsoring employer.
In my case they asked for W2 or tax doc of company..

NSC04Filer said:
Hi Guys,

I need to send W2 and Tax Docs to NSC for the RFE.
Is photo copies okhay. Is Tax Docs means the regular 1040 filing paper or do we have to send anything else.Do I have to notorize them also?

Thanks
NSC 140 RD 08/05/04
RFE 05/04/05

Hi, I received an RFE requesting the following :
1. Evidence that firm had the finciancial ability to pay the offered wages and continue to have that ability..latest annual report, US tax return or audited fin statements. profit/loss statements can also be included if desired.
2. The service center acknowledges the request to substitute beneficiaries on form ETA-750 A & B. you must submit a new part B with correct information for new beneficiary and must include original signatures.
3. The diplomas and transcripts submitted are for a X.Y.Z. Prasad yet the benefeciary goes by the name Firstname K P Lastname. please explain the name configurations.

officer code is NSC/WDB EX311

is Progressive Experience compulsary for EB2 ???

Hi UN,

I have very specific question about EB2 experience letters. I got an I-140 RFE for my previous experience letters.

I have Master's degree from India and more than 3 years exp both in India and US.

Do I need to show my exp as Progressive or not necessary ???

in my LC, it was mentioned like "M.S or Equivalent" and 3 years of experience as "Programmer Analyst and/or Software Design and development"

My lawyer told me that, I just have to show my original experience and progressive is not really needed. Is that true?

Your suggestions would be helpfull for my case.

I appreciate your time.

rak1974 said:
Hi, I received an RFE requesting the following :
1. Evidence that firm had the finciancial ability to pay the offered wages and continue to have that ability..latest annual report, US tax return or audited fin statements. profit/loss statements can also be included if desired.
2. The service center acknowledges the request to substitute beneficiaries on form ETA-750 A & B. you must submit a new part B with correct information for new beneficiary and must include original signatures.
3. The diplomas and transcripts submitted are for a X.Y.Z. Prasad yet the benefeciary goes by the name Firstname K P Lastname. please explain the name configurations.

officer code is NSC/WDB EX311

hi,
I also got RFE on my exp.They are asking me to submit evidence that i worked on 3 tier architecture with web based applicaitons and also used SQL and ORACLE as back end to integrate data.

I just got exp.letter from my previous employers with three tier architecture etc.I am also getting notarized supporting letters from team lead and senior guys that worked in the same group.Is it sufficient?Do you need any thiing else?

Can yu guys share your exp?

pandu04 said:
hi,
I also got RFE on my exp.They are asking me to submit evidence that i worked on 3 tier architecture with web based applicaitons and also used SQL and ORACLE as back end to integrate data.

I just got exp.letter from my previous employers with three tier architecture etc.I am also getting notarized supporting letters from team lead and senior guys that worked in the same group.Is it sufficient?Do you need any thiing else?

Can yu guys share your exp?

I think that is more than enough. In my case they asked detailed exp letters and I made sure that some key words were there in all the letters even though they technology they required as a main skillset was gained while working for the last employer.
You need not have worked on the same tech in all jobs. You just have to show a progressive experience. I'm sure if you put in a detailed letter of more than a page they will just approve. In my case the first exp letter that was submitted with 140 app was about 1/2 page. While replying to rfe I made sure the new exp letters were about 1.5 pages. I included all the work I had done with that employer.

Last edited by a moderator:
rak1974 said:
Congratulations. enjoy the freedom of AC21.

I'm debating whether I should invoke AC21 and move to the company with which my sponsoring employer(current employer) has a corp-to-corp contract. I'm going to India in July for 3 weeks. Still wondering if I should use AC21 after coming back from India or change right now. I dont want any problems while coming back. Any advice?

Thanks for your immediate reply.Did they ask you about progressive?I put one page exp with 3 tier architecture (Client tier,Server Tier and DataTier)from previous employers and 2 page doc(how i used 3 tier in each project etc) from team lead etc.

Did you get evaluated those exp.letters from any agency?My lawyer is insisting for safe side.I am having sleep less nights.Please help me.