RFE tracker

cashew

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I saw an update on my case today 09/13/2004 stating:

On September 10, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional
evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If I call the above number will I be able to get the details of the RFE.

Could you guys post the details if someone has got RFE. Please post the same even if it is approved.

I dont think tht they can give the details of ur RFE.. All they can do is confirm tht an RFE is issued. But we never know. No harm trying ur luck.

CleanGC,

Does this RFE always goes to the attorney? Is there any way I can get a copy of it.

Hi Cleangc,

Today I called the USCIS - as anticipated - couldn't get any further details about the query. Normally how many days it will take to receive the same by post.

cashew said:
Hi Cleangc,

Today I called the USCIS - as anticipated - couldn't get any further details about the query. Normally how many days it will take to receive the same by post.

cashew

What was the RFE for?

Just now I talked to the attorney. It is for EVL and last 3 years w2's. From the way it sounds it looks good - thats what the attorney said. Lets wait and see

RFE Received

My spouse's case status is changed to

'On September 17, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case.........'

The RFE was for Birth certificate and for completing the medical tests.

-SquareOne
WAC 03-056-52***

Hi SquareOne,

How many days it took after replying to the RFE to change the status. What is the latest status now.

I replied to RFE for EVL and 3 yrs W2. It was sent on 9/17, received and updated the website on 9/22.

Now it's saying 'On September 17, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case.........'

My problem is I am primary applicant. No 2 FP, but only RFE. My wife got 2 FP in August and finished with FP. Not sure what is next.

piint,
I had the similar experience. First I received the RFE. I have replied and website was updated on 08/12/2004. But I didn't get the 2nd FP. But my spouse who is the dependent got 2nd FP in may itself. So, I sent a fax to CSC enquiring whether I need to go for the 2nd FP. In next few days I got the FP notice. Why don't you try that?

In my case the FP is still valid till mid next year. Do you think that 2nd FP is a must before approval?

How long does it take to get approved after responding to the RFE.

Today my status changed to :

'On September 30, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case.........'

What next - how long does it take for it to get approved??