RFE Thread

True..

.. I agree that u better get an RFE now than after two months. That\'s the only bright thing I am seeing from my RFE, glad I got it while I still have a job. But still, Ask for ur approval than an RFE, for all u know the angels around u might just bless u with what u asked for :)

My RFE was sent out on Feb.25, still the AVM has not updated

Hi, RFE\'s suffer-ers,

I got a RFE on Feb,14, lawyer received it on Feb, 21 and sent out my RFE on Feb.25, still AVM has
not updated, I called IIO on the Monday, she told me that it\'s probably due to the backlog in mailroom.
Has anybody had the same situation.

Thanks,

RD : 5/23/01
ND : 7/25/01

RFE-victim

RFE response sent by attorney

Today my attorney has sent the RFE response. I submitted the papers yesterday.
But now probably situation at INS is different (and interesting) after approval of cases (VISA) for hijackers. I don\'t know what kind of impact will it have on our cases, but I am not very optimistic now.

Lets see what happens, and keeping my finger crossed.

--pban

RFE received by INS on Feb/1/2002 still waitting

RD: 3/2001
NR: 3/2001
FP: 9/2001
RFE: 11/2001
Respond to RFE: 1/25/2002
RFE received by INS: 2/1/200
I changed job and lawyer hence the delay in responding to the RFE. I am still waiting for the approval hopefully it will come very soon.

MalibuJoe

RFE on taxes

Hi ,

How do we respond to the RFE on taxes (for 3years).
   If we submit copys of all the tax work( 1040 +states) for 3 years is that enough ?
    or do we need to fill any IRS forms ??
  Please Post your experiences..
Thanks
NJ-Desi

new RFE: medical treatment completion?

Hi, all, as I read this thread everyday and suspected that I may get a RFE because of my company\'s recent layoffs, it finally turned out to be true that INS sent a RFE to my attorney asking for most recent 3 pay stubs and a confirmation with doctor\'s signature that I have completed the medical treatment after a positive TB test. And the deadline for response is May 28/02. Funtunately I did take the treatment although my own doctor told me that I am in the ages that I can choose to take or not to take the treatement. However, I still have 1 1/2 months from now on to finish the treatement. Any one has an idea about what I can do so that I can respond to INS earlier?
I\'m in PCee\'s list
MD 6/01, RD 8/01, FP 12/8/01, FP done 12/15/01, Processing resume 1/11/02.

Thanks
bigm

How about a new thread once we hit 75 messages?

Since this thread is getting too slow. Whoever posts the 75th message can crate a new discussion with "RFE Thread" as its title. Just make sure u add the link to this thread. Similar to what RSRGC does for the recent approvals thread.

:)
murali

Did you ge the Xray + skin test both as positive ?

Im my case the skin test was +ve but the xray cleared, so the
doctor wrote " NO active TB"

Approved

we approved after rfe. thanks to u all. recd approval notice.rfe sent on 03/05, avm updated 03/07. approved on 03/11. recd via mail on 03/14

Congrats !!!!

BIG congrats !!! Great News !! You are the first in this RFE hread to get approval. Did you check your AVM before receiving approval in mail? When did your AVM updated for approval message?
Good Luck in future

Approval after RFE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I just checked the AVM and my message changes to "This case was approved on mailed the approval notice on Mar 13th".....I am soo relieved now.

My details
RD 4/1/2001
ND 4/23/2001

FP 9/10/2001

RFE
Issued - 2/9/2001
Lawyer received - 2/14/2001
Response sent to Lawyer - 2/18/2001
Lawyer mailed the response to INS - 2/20/2001
AVM updated - 3/4/2001

Approved (according to AVM) - 3/13/2001

Both mine and my wifes cases are approved. We both got RFE\'s.

My RFE - 4 paystubs + 2 yrs W2\'s (I also sent Employment Verification though it was not asked
My wifes RFE - X-ray report

Hope this helps others who are anxiously waiting for their approvals.

-sheshi

Congratulations

This is really good news for all the RFErs. I hope and pray that all of us get our approvals soon.

Congrats Sheshi !!!

BIG Congrats !!! It\'s really nice to hear 2 RFE cases from this thread approved. Wish you very good luck in future. As far as me..... just need to wait.......Don\'t know howlong.
Best wishes.

ScorpionRaj - urs will be next.. just hang in there!

I am praying for u too....

:)
bvm

Xray+skin test both positive. Congrats to Approvals.

Thanks for your reply tt tt. My TB skin test positive and Xray shows a spot of infected sign. The INS certified doctor said that time it\'s usually ok and my own doctor didn\'t strongly recommend the treatment either so I started the treatment in last Oct. So still 1 and a half month to go before finish it.

Any way I can respond to INS earlier with some convincing document from the doctor?

Congratulations to all those approvals after RFE!!!!

Thanks.

Bigm