RFE Thread Part 3

pban.. It\'s on the first page itself.

I would appreciate if u could get it from ur lawyer.

Thanks in advance
BVM

cartavadre, PLEASE

post ur WS number that appears on ur RFE Notice. I have a suspicion that ur case was handled by the same person who handled mine.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
BVM

sorry for the late reply dsm2sjc

If u look at the WS numbers of us both - its the same, look at the name that appears along with the number - its the same, and then we have been asked the same set of docs. I guess we are handled by the same person. Hope he does not delay our cases for too long.

BVM

BTW, t\'row, I will be able to read the portal only in the night.

Tamizhan, did you check the avm to see if it has

updated with RFE recd??Our\'s has not changed yet and I am worried..

kotag kris, No AVM update for RFE receipt still..

I event checked it y\'day and it says the same old message "On Feb 27th we sent a letter asking you additional docs.."

Chandu117- RFE case approved on MAR\'28th

Hi folks

Finally I heard the magic words "This case is Approved on Mar\'28th\' but there is no change in my dependends message. I wish all RFE friends will get their approvals soon. Thanks for everyone for sharing information.

Details Again:-
==============
WAC-01-269-XXXXX
RD-07/10/01 ND-08/28/01 FP-12/19/019(Scheduleddate) RFE-03/05/02 Rcvd-03/08/02 Sent-03/13/02 AVM updt-03/15/02 Approved- 03/28/02.

I wish all the best.

We didn\'t take any vaccination

FYI. I and my wife didn\'t take ANY vaccination. Our case was approved without RFE.

Medical papers missing

My Lawyer messedup my case. He did\'nt send my medical papers while filing I485 and I don\'t know what WS number is? My laywer did\'nt send me the copy of RFE. He sent me an e-mail saying that INS missed your medical record and you need to get the medical report again. I will try to find the WS number from my lawyer and I will post it later.

WS number from my RFE

It reads like this

CSC 11958WS 22611 DIV I

Is there anything else you would like to know from RFE notice ?

Good luck guys.

--Pban

How are RFE responses sent back to INS?

Hello:

How are RFE responses sent back to the INS? Is there a separate mailing address? I heard that INS provides a blue envelope to enclose RFE responses. Any truth in that?

Thanks

mlmg