RFE Thread Part 3

BVM..

It didn\'t help. She\'s flatly refusing to divulge the exact contents even. In fact she was rude when I pressed hard on this issue ( to fax me a copy of the RFE notice ). In fact our cases are handled by a good law firm ( FDBL of San Francisco ).

Tamizhan

Approved ! Finally

Folks,
after 6 years, 6 months and two weeks I finally heard the message: "This case has been approved"

RD 4/18
ND 6/12
FP 11/23
RFE 3/7 replied and received 3/13
Approved (AVM) 3/25

By the way, checked the message at 6:15 pm on 25th and still saying the old blah blah, checked today at 5:45 am and the message was changed.

Thanks all of you for the support in the last 12 months after I discovered this board.

Now the early wake up for the stamp but it will be a pleasure.

Tamizhan! it is true that not

all of us get the actual RFE in our hand.But we can still try with whoever has got and I am pretty sure this is going to help!

what was your rfe about? Mine was received on the 18th of this month

Hopefully I hear something just like you soon.

congrats buddy

vinod

congrats .. could u please..

let us know thw WS number that appeared on ur RFE Notice

Thanks
BVM

RFE Approved

Hello,
My case was approved on 3/25/02 after almost 5 years of wait. Please Update my stat. I went to Ciba\'s web site and found out with great sadness that the site is not kept updated any more. Is there any other site for the CSC people out there that I don\'t know about???
my stats are:
ND: 3/01
FP: 10/01 ahead of schedule
RFE: 11/01
Respond to RFE 1/25/02
RFE received by CSC 2/1/02
Case approved 3/21/02 got the approval notice from laywer and the CSC the AVM is not changed yet. I am going for stamping tomorrow at Santa Ana. By the way I change job before 180 day. Good luck to everybody out there I am sure you will get yours soon.

F.K

congrats F.K.

Could u please let us know of ur WS Number on ur RFE notice

Thanks
BVM

scorpion raj and others whose case has been approved

Can you all please provide us with your WS number from the RFE document

dsm2sjc , I think yes

WS number is the workstation number and if you have first and last name on the RFE document it could be that more than one person sharing the Terminal...this is my guess.Gcking also has the same WS number as you and BVM have but he does not have first initial and last name.

congratulation gcatanytime!

Can u please look up ur rfe notice and let us know what the WS number is?

Thanks
BVM

Employment check

Hi srinivinod,

it was the usual check whther I was employed. Asked for 4 years tax return (made my point and sent 5) , W2 for 2001, 5 paystubs employment letter and funancial statement of the company.

I guess they are very suspicios of the technology compnaies, that\'s it.

Cheers
rb

BVM

Which page of RFE has WS number ? I believe 1st page of RFE will have that.
I have to ask my attorney to fax me the RFE to check.

--Pban