RFE Thread Part 3

I haven\'t yet received the notice

My case was approved on March 21 (as per AVM).
Hopefully I will receive the approval notice this week.
Do you know what all documents are needed for stamping ?

Thanks
Pban

Pban

All the required documents for PP Stamping are mentioned in approval notice. I am taking 2 ADIT pictures (Name & A# writen at the back). Passport, EAD card & Advance Payroll & courtsey copy with me. We didn\'t receive my wife\'s AP in mail so I am not sure if they can ask her about that.

Updated Spread Sheet.

Except for humbleman who got his approval and inkoya who\'s got an RFE nothing much has happened since friday morning. Anyhow, here\'s the latest.

Message for chandu117, FK, RFEVictim and gcsoon!

I was wondering if they asked you to show ur company\'s financial condition along with other documents.
They have asked Cartavadre and me for that.
If so I think we were all handled by the same officer and hence the delay.

Let me know.

RFE information

they have asked the same information for me too, cause our company changed names and we filed a amended 140.

Kotag kris, Tamizhan, RFEVictim, Imacze and I-485 waiting..

Let me know if u replied to ur RFE or if ur AVM is updated, whichever is applicable.

Thank u

BVM

Thanks a ton for the wonderful work you do. My lawyers sent RFE response on 3/18th and as of yesterday (ie., 3/25th) there is no AVM update even.

Tamizhan

BVM! We sent the reply for RFE on

20th of March, did you see my earlier post to track the officer...any comments???

kotag Kris

Sorry for not commenting on it. I am all for it. Unfortunately I could not check my notices y\'day. I will check and post it later in the evening.

Also, as u said it helps if the people who got approved can post this number. But not many stick around after their approval. I will try to get their attention.

I think u should not worry much about ur wife\'s as it is just a medical RFE, it will happen soon. Is the avm updated for her?

Good luck
BVM

here is something I noticed

Thanks BVM for your good wishes....AVM has not yet updated and that is one thing that makes me worried.I have a feeling that the AVM is updated only once the officer looks at your file.Some officers forget to update and those are the cases that get an approval letter and AVM is never updated.
Also if you look at the notice you will have a number like this
"CSC xxxxx WSyyyyy DIV 1" where WSyyyyy is the workstation number(My guess)
and if you have recd an additional page look at the right bottom of the page you will see something like this
CSC//xxxxx/WSyyyyy/DIV 1/mm/dd/yy
In my case the mm/dd/yy matches to the date my background check is completed and the date case has been assigned to an officer(as per IIO)

Attorney received the approval notice today.

Thanks to all for sharing the information here, and keeping the hope alive.
I am sure all people here will get approval.

Will post stamping experience.

--Pban

pban, humbleman, csg raj, scorpian raj, zen 0/1, ankartan...do us a favor..

Can u look up ur RFE Notice (if u have a copy,if not can u request it from ur lawyer) and let us know about a number that appears on the RFE Notice.It looks something like this...
CSCxxxxxWS222512/FIRSTINITIAL,LASTNAMEDIV I.
Could U please post the WS Number and First Initial and Last Name that appeaers on the RFE Notice.

Thanks in advance.
BVM

BVM, kotag kris

You guys are lucky enough to see your RFE letter sent by INS. In my case ( as I believe will be in several folks cases ), the lawyer told me he won\'t give me a copy of the RFE letter. The lawyer\'s paralegal mailed me the list of docs required and I had to send the stuff based on what she asked in her mail.

So this info is difficult to track from all folks who received RFE.

Tamizhan

ALL RFE GUYS (Approved and to be approved), do me and urself a favor..

Can u look up ur RFE Notice (if u have a copy,if not can u request it from ur lawyer) and let us know about a number that appears on the RFE Notice.It looks something like this...
CSCxxxxxWS222512/FIRSTINITIAL,LASTNAMEDIV I.
Could U please post the WS Number and First Initial and Last Name that appeaers on the RFE Notice.

Thanks in advance.
BVM

PS: I AM POSTING THIS AS A MAIN DISCUSSION TOO.

Tamizhan, did u ask him why?

I do not understand what\'s his problem, why the heck can\'t he send u the RFE notice. Ask him to fax u the document.